[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Kalithas wrote:
Did you kill the harvest boss aswell? And should I use your version of this build if I want to do the endgame and get to 96 or 97?

Yes i did with 83 map (no mods tho). Well you can get to 96 or 97 easy, just don't die :') I skipped avoid bleed map mods and played safe with 1-2 dmg mods.

I would say that you can do endgame as well with OP's build, i have just modified it to my needs (i need more dmg? ill spec for more dmg. Need more survi, ill spec for it).

I have enough damage and survival to do A8 Sirus nicely, ofc i need to pay attention for "Die"-beam example, but i think this is gonna be my final build as i won't play this league anymore.
I just want to say thanks for the build I have played many builds but this one has been one of the most fun builds I've used. I just killed my first Awakener at level 6 with only one death from walking into the giant circle that insta-kills you lol.

What would be some things I could do to better my character from here if you don't mind inspecting? The things I know are like elder helm with -9 phys and lab enchant and maybe more armor on shield. Are rare weapons better than this unique? Thank you
i play this build at harvest leauge

it good build

thank you for share

"
Krillon123 wrote:
I just want to say thanks for the build I have played many builds but this one has been one of the most fun builds I've used. I just killed my first Awakener at level 6 with only one death from walking into the giant circle that insta-kills you lol.

What would be some things I could do to better my character from here if you don't mind inspecting? The things I know are like elder helm with -9 phys and lab enchant and maybe more armor on shield. Are rare weapons better than this unique? Thank you

Sorry for the late response. Did not see the request.

Lab enchant is obvious.

Phys Elder helmet should be really easy to craft with harvest. It's the only Phys suffix. So you should be able to 100% slam it with augment phys.

Look out for Awakened gems. Most of them we use are super cheap and give a nice boost.

A rare weapon can give you some extra bleed dps. But you will lose the 15%attack/spell block. A Sai as base gives at least 6% back. but it's hard to cap i guess.

You could try out some dps annoints like Growth and Decay

"
monster4965 wrote:
i play this build at harvest leauge

it good build

thank you for share

Thanks for playing :)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Hi, leveling the build atm and as some people said before, it's definetly not a league starter, shield throw is useless until u start having good uniques like divide and conquer jewel, not the point i wanna make tho.

How do you manage to get the dex for Lioneye's Vision? It requries 160 dex and atm at level 60 i only have 106, i dont see any dex in ur examples either so i kind of need help with that.
"
Akumu7261 wrote:
Hi, leveling the build atm and as some people said before, it's definetly not a league starter, shield throw is useless until u start having good uniques like divide and conquer jewel, not the point i wanna make tho.

How do you manage to get the dex for Lioneye's Vision? It requries 160 dex and atm at level 60 i only have 106, i dont see any dex in ur examples either so i kind of need help with that.

For leveling Dex is a bit rough if u want to equip Vision directly on 59.
But you could just use some Dexterity gear and swap away from it as you level up.

Otherwise for Endgame if you use the tree moving to the right the Dex should be enough just from tree.

If you use the version with cluster on the left, i think you need one good Dexteriy roll on a item.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Really like this build, thanks for posting it @paLe1337.

Bought/crafted some things yesterday, just need to work out how to get more boss damage out of it now.
How are you meeting the super high requirements for the items in the build? I've needed to run with Astramentis to even come close to matching the stat requirements.
"
Belial2013 wrote:
How are you meeting the super high requirements for the items in the build? I've needed to run with Astramentis to even come close to matching the stat requirements.

What high requirements you mean ?

If you are running right tree you need 1 high tier int roll.

With left cluster you need 1 high tier int + 1 small dex roll.

You can always not max out on Increased Area gem as it's the gem that pushes Int and not really needed.

Astramentis is good for leveling if you want to equip Lionseye asap. For only Level 59 it has high requirements, that's true. But it is our endgame chest. You can easily stick to Tabula way longer and switch with better gear and more tree points.

Guides:
"
paLe1337 wrote:
"
Belial2013 wrote:

What high requirements you mean ?

If you are running right tree you need 1 high tier int roll.

With left cluster you need 1 high tier int + 1 small dex roll.

You can always not max out on Increased Area gem as it's the gem that pushes Int and not really needed.

Astramentis is good for leveling if you want to equip Lionseye asap. For only Level 59 it has high requirements, that's true. But it is our endgame chest. You can easily stick to Tabula way longer and switch with better gear and more tree points.

Ignore me. I'm a doofus and got it all squared away because it all falls into place around 70. Hahaha.
On another note, fantastic build and I love it! Been waiting to play as Cap for a while. ;)

Here is the gear I am currently running:
Last edited by Belial2013 on Aug 9, 2020, 11:38:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info