[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Hi.
I want to try this build in 3.11.
But I already had a bad experience with the poison build - low survival rate + small dps.
Does anyone have a video of this build on Minotaur or uber Elder?
"
GodPadre wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH why is my dps so low compared to you guys? i followed @TheAtrocity's skill tree and he has like 20mildps

after spending about 30ex i figured i'd be at least close but it's so farrrr. can anyone help what i need to improve?

Hey man i followed your pob i saw in the earlier pages. I was just wondering how much u spend coz i spent about 30-35ex already and my dps isnt even close to yours

I have an updated pob I sent to a fellow CL in game I will reshare here in a bit. Don't follow my current tree if you just took it directly off searching my name as I've sold everything and gone a new build. I'll take a look at your PoB too.

EDIT: Here's my PoB, some explanations in Notes but anything that's unclear feel free to ask here as well. I strongly believe cluster jewels are the way to go on this build for higher health pool and dps so just a heads up.
https://pastebin.com/LZjsfQZz

@TheAtrocity. Would it be possible to send an updated POB for your build of the final min maxed version? or is this link still the best version of your build? Thank you so much for your help in the comments!

I'm not TheAtrocity but I'm a guy who followed his build.
This is my final build, I still have to min max a lot of things but I could do t16 full sextants, sirius AL4 (never tried 8), Elder, etc

https://pastebin.com/mFfLvq29
"
GodPadre wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

https://pastebin.com/TM3Sf2CH why is my dps so low compared to you guys? i followed @TheAtrocity's skill tree and he has like 20mildps

after spending about 30ex i figured i'd be at least close but it's so farrrr. can anyone help what i need to improve?

Hey man i followed your pob i saw in the earlier pages. I was just wondering how much u spend coz i spent about 30-35ex already and my dps isnt even close to yours

I have an updated pob I sent to a fellow CL in game I will reshare here in a bit. Don't follow my current tree if you just took it directly off searching my name as I've sold everything and gone a new build. I'll take a look at your PoB too.

EDIT: Here's my PoB, some explanations in Notes but anything that's unclear feel free to ask here as well. I strongly believe cluster jewels are the way to go on this build for higher health pool and dps so just a heads up.

@TheAtrocity. Would it be possible to send an updated POB for your build of the final min maxed version? or is this link still the best version of your build? Thank you so much for your help in the comments!

Yeah, I can try and get it here in a few days when I'm not busy. I'll be skipping this league entirely so I won't be active here as much.

Generally I would say I was fairly close to min-max. My claws definitely could have been better, as you want to prioritize: elder claw extra poison dmg, +%poison dmg, aspd, crit chance, global multi, added chaos dmg, stuff like that.

Chest probs T1 life, Eva, +crit, - mana so you free up a gear slot for another mod.

Higher crit multi amulet, maaayyybe rare ring to replace the unique, may offer higher dmg at exorbitant prices.

Remove witchfire, I strongly believe despair on hit is the way to go in terms of dmg consistency, survivability, and convenience. Probs the crit jar subbed in.

Clusters, there's one config with a mod that barely outdps mine. Don't worry about it as it's barely 1k.
Last edited by TheAtrocity on Jun 20, 2020, 3:00:22 PM
So the Body armour that does "ocketed attacks that have - X Mana Cost" It looks like you can only get that from warlords influence now, correct? no longer a delve craft :(

Or am i reading this wrong?
*edit* i just read atrocitys post on how to double influence. sorry please ignore.
Last edited by GodPadre on Jun 23, 2020, 12:08:22 PM
"
TheAtrocity wrote:
"
TheAtrocity wrote:

@TheAtrocity. Would it be possible to send an updated POB for your build of the final min maxed version? or is this link still the best version of your build? Thank you so much for your help in the comments![/quote]

"
TheAtrocity wrote:
Yeah, I can try and get it here in a few days when I'm not busy. I'll be skipping this league entirely so I won't be active here as much.

Generally I would say I was fairly close to min-max. My claws definitely could have been better, as you want to prioritize: elder claw extra poison dmg, +%poison dmg, aspd, crit chance, global multi, added chaos dmg, stuff like that.

Chest probs T1 life, Eva, +crit, - mana so you free up a gear slot for another mod.

Higher crit multi amulet, maaayyybe rare ring to replace the unique, may offer higher dmg at exorbitant prices.

Remove witchfire, I strongly believe despair on hit is the way to go in terms of dmg consistency, survivability, and convenience. Probs the crit jar subbed in.

Clusters, there's one config with a mod that barely outdps mine. Don't worry about it as it's barely 1k.

THank you so much! You and Moose have been a lifesaver
Last edited by GodPadre on Jun 25, 2020, 11:06:06 AM
"
GodPadre wrote:
So the Body armour that does "ocketed attacks that have - X Mana Cost" It looks like you can only get that from warlords influence now, correct? no longer a delve craft :(

Or am i reading this wrong?
*edit* i just read atrocitys post on how to double influence. sorry please ignore.

To further clarify:
Warlords will have -socketed attacks.
Elder has attack +crit

Double influence method I detailed shows you a way to guarantee those 2 exact mods from different influences onto your desired base chest piece.
@TheAtrocity would you consider Profane Proxy as worth using with Despair instead of Despair on Hit? I've been goofing with it on the left so my Chill Skitterbot has Despair aura (+3lvl from ring) and I get the 15% damage bonus from the Shock bot. It's very sustainable like On Hit would be. I really enjoy the fact that Skitterbots are crazy fast and run at enemies before the enemies even come onscreen. Just not sure it's worth the 35% mana reservation.

Last edited by aManFromReno on Jun 30, 2020, 12:21:34 PM

this build works in 3.11 ???
Giving it a try. Just finished Act 10. We'll see how it holds up towards 90.
"
aManFromReno wrote:
@TheAtrocity would you consider Profane Proxy as worth using with Despair instead of Despair on Hit? I've been goofing with it on the left so my Chill Skitterbot has Despair aura (+3lvl from ring) and I get the 15% damage bonus from the Shock bot. It's very sustainable like On Hit would be. I really enjoy the fact that Skitterbots are crazy fast and run at enemies before the enemies even come onscreen. Just not sure it's worth the 35% mana reservation.

Hi, not TheAtrocity but I followed his help in 3.10 and doing again this build in 3.11, could you share your path of building code? So it's possible to check it with all the calcs.

"

this build works in 3.11 ???

I am doing it in 3.11 and I reached lvl 88 with very little expense. I am sustaining until T10 but I'm improving every day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info