[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Drsmiley0722 wrote:
hello! just wondering about the body is it a heavy requirement? otherwise right now im using a sol wrap sharkskin tunic that has 1923 for evasion rating, socketed attacks have -15 to mana cost, +319 to evation rating, 99% increased evasion rating, +67 to max life, 16 life regen, and 4% chance to dodge. ibviously its not as high on life but yeah.

The bases outlined in the guide are BiS based, optimal gear for min-maxers. Obviously, if you have the single line socketed mana cost on dex armor it should be good enough for all league content. It's really there to get your mana cost lowered and adding Eva.

The higher tier bases offer more for the same roll, is the takeaway and its only for min max players at that stage where they are ready to craft the double line from double influenced gear. At that point, there's no reason not to use the 2 best dex body bases.

Hi guys, looking for some crafting advice, trying to craft a chest for myself and landed here, do I keep rolling? don't see any amazing outs on this one, but I only have a few ex to play with.
"
Rynnd wrote:

Hi guys, looking for some crafting advice, trying to craft a chest for myself and landed here, do I keep rolling? don't see any amazing outs on this one, but I only have a few ex to play with.

I'd roll over it. But depends on your Budget. If you rather need to upgrade other item slots first, then keep it and do your other items first and then come back to your chest later.
Takes about 290c to get 90+ Life and the -15 to mana mod. I'd recommend using the CoE Website to plan your crafts:
Here I already made the settings for you, you only need to set your ilvl, which I can't see.

These are example outcomes according to CoE website if you only accept items with 90+ Life and -15 to mana cost:
Last edited by MoosGames on Apr 9, 2020, 2:44:45 PM
You can hit over 5k life if you invest correctly into the cluster jewels while maintaining higher dps. The only mod I would consider crucial is the mana cost line. If you need to save currency for other gear, I would stop until I had everything else at least as close as possible to the guide's.

Once you have 30+ ex, you can start creating your endgame armor by using an awakener orb and alts to guarantee 2 lines. Craft the suffix cannot be changed master mod and exalt slam 2 prefixes. If you don't hit what you want, scour and repeat.
Just to clarify, in order to get accurate DPS calcuation, if using the PoB Community Fork should I still add the 60% increased poison damage.The two edits are a bit confusing
"
Tether23 wrote:
Just to clarify, in order to get accurate DPS calcuation, if using the PoB Community Fork should I still add the 60% increased poison damage.The two edits are a bit confusing

No, you don't use the edit with the Fork. The Fork supports the mod on the item itself.
Hey man lovin the guide. Im currently lvl 90 and am having some trouble staying alive in tougher maps with delirium encounters being all crazy. Could you take a look at my character and see what needs improvement? It would mean a lot. Thanks!
"
thepounder99x wrote:
Hey man lovin the guide. Im currently lvl 90 and am having some trouble staying alive in tougher maps with delirium encounters being all crazy. Could you take a look at my character and see what needs improvement? It would mean a lot. Thanks!

Thanks <3

Some of your equipment is quite nice already, but while you seem to be doing okay with life rolls on your items, you probably lack damage to leech more and kill enemies faster. You need to level and 20% quality all your gems (where quality does something), you also need an enlighten gem for your aura setup and you need to make sure you have enough accuracy to have 100% hit chance; that's one of the most important factors in losing damage. Try to get a nice claw to replace the Wasps Nest.
And don't use 2 Life Flasks (ever). Instead use a different survivability flask like evasion or dodge. If you die too much, take some more life nodes on the passive tree and drop some damage. When you die less, you level faster and can take the damage nodes again.
Keep in mind that Delirium maps are quite rippy to all (non-zDPS) builds. I assume you watched my Cobra Lash vs 100% Delirium Map video, so I can promise you, that it is absolutely possible to complete a 100% T16 Delirium Map with this build. :)
Last edited by MoosGames on Apr 13, 2020, 12:37:35 PM
can i make this build work with 50ex?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
can i make this build work with 50ex?

sure but u dont need that much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info