[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
mcbeefy wrote:
How are you able to run fen weave aura(spider), precision(level 1), maleo, agony + haste? I understand for the first 4 you have them all socketed into the weave gloves with a level 3 enlighten.

You only use Vaal Haste.
just dropped about 15ex into this build and im feeling like my health and damage are both really low for the amount ive spent D: Mashiro_Doots if you could help me out here. Especially my single target dmg
Last edited by Olaverty on Jan 11, 2020, 8:38:41 PM

I am having a lot of fun with this build and I will min max it. I am proud of my two claws they are insane. Crafting Hunter influenced Claws isnt fun btw, yesterday I have dumped 40 ex into the drain. My next goal is to get the Watchers Eye and then I will set for new goals.

Thanks for the build OP most fun I ever had with a build!
Guys, I'm really lazy to learn about mechanic of Withering Step so should I keep spamming it and don't care anything happen?
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Jan 12, 2020, 9:30:56 AM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Guys, I'm really lazy to learn about mechanic of Withering Step so should I keep spamming it and don't care anything happen?

It's not that hard, you just use when it's max stacked.If u are lazy just use on bosses and metamorphs.
^Thanks for reply
Did anyone here try to craft + 2 skill gem on amulet?. it should be much more powerful than the amulet of this owner topic, awakener orb is just ~ 200c so its too cheap for one powerful amulet.
"
Olaverty wrote:
just dropped about 15ex into this build and im feeling like my health and damage are both really low for the amount ive spent D: Mashiro_Doots if you could help me out here. Especially my single target dmg

You equipment is looking pretty nice. For Single Target Damage exchange GMP for Vicious Projectiles. Your Claws ain't that great and you could use a Stygian Vise instead of Leather Belt. Make sure you are 100% Hit Chance capped. If you feel too squishy assign some more Life nodes and drop some damage nodes on the tree, your Damage should be fine.

"
Juicee wrote:

I am having a lot of fun with this build and I will min max it. I am proud of my two claws they are insane. Crafting Hunter influenced Claws isnt fun btw, yesterday I have dumped 40 ex into the drain. My next goal is to get the Watchers Eye and then I will set for new goals.

Great to hear you are having fun with the build. :)
Very nice equipment aswell. Watchers Eye is a huge Damage boost, but also very expensive. Have fun! :)

"
nqtuan92 wrote:

Spam Withering Steps all the time, the sooner you refresh it, the better. There is no downside to it. I think sn4k3xD1 confused it with Plague Bearer, so disregard his answer in this case.

"
Juicee wrote:

Have you also checked those without add chaos damage when you crafted hunter influenced claws ? Because in my PoB the 94% increased Damage with Poison hunter mod gives me more dps than the Add 72 to 123 Chaos Damage mod.
You can have really good ones like this one for example:

I was not lucky on the 18 dex slam but with crit or crit multi instead, it would do more dps than yours and it also has blind.
"
Juicee wrote:
Unavailable

Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Thank god im not alone in this. I thought crafting hunter would be dope and fun.. after 5ex myself, not hitting 60%/100% AND flat chaos has been making me want to give up lol

Always how it turns out:

---ALSO MOOS---

Have you tried using one of these? Just got this.. tempted to try it.. PoB says ~900k boost in "total inc poison dps" plus crawler doing more dmg.. I understand these are better used in a specific HoA build (6L) but maybe it'd help?

Last edited by Hex Remix on Jan 13, 2020, 12:57:25 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Hex Remix wrote:
"
Juicee wrote:

Thank god im not alone in this. I thought crafting hunter would be dope and fun.. after 5ex myself, not hitting 60%/100% AND flat chaos has been making me want to give up lol

Always how it turns out:

Unavailable

---ALSO MOOS---

Have you tried using one of these? Just got this.. tempted to try it.. PoB says ~900k boost in "total inc poison dps" plus crawler doing more dmg.. I understand these are better used in a specific HoA build (6L) but maybe it'd help?

Unavailable

Guess it might help, as long as you don't mind it having no life and resists (apart from chaos res) and also no -x to mana. I don't think I would use it, but it could be used.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info