[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Deathless Sirus (Awakening level 8) is dead :D.

Last edited by Wolftein04 on Dec 26, 2019, 12:34:31 PM
"
Wolftein04 wrote:
Deathless Sirus (Awakening level 8) is dead :D.

OMG! You are a hero! Well done mate! :D
Did a upgrade to my gear dmg just sky rocketed

using this two now
Last edited by BryanKC on Dec 26, 2019, 8:11:23 PM
Any thots in using bino instead?
Good crit chance/multi
Spread poison
Is it needed with your setup to have -15 mana cost (chest) and -7--8 x2 (rings) ?
I see other people on poe.ninja using no gear with - mana cost (maybe they dont get the same setup...) and wondering how they sustain their mana.
-Nerf
"
Did a upgrade to my gear dmg just sky rocketed

using this two now

Those are badass, well done! :D

"
robin_nerf wrote:
Is it needed with your setup to have -15 mana cost (chest) and -7--8 x2 (rings) ?
I see other people on poe.ninja using no gear with - mana cost (maybe they dont get the same setup...) and wondering how they sustain their mana.

No, you can also use Gemini Claws and only use the skill whenever you are going to hit something. No constant shooting while moveing that way. I like to just hold down right mouse button and whirl through the map, having projectiles in front of me all the time. It's up to you, what playstyle you prefer and how you deal with mana sustain.

Could anyone please help me what to do with these two? Worth using or reroll?
"
borntobeme1 wrote:

I would craft attack speed on the first one and call it a day unless you're feeling ballsy.

The second one is fine as is tbh, I'm unsure if that's an open prefix or suffix but I would do added chaos damage as opposed to increased if you can.
"
KagaMineXLen wrote:
Any thots in using bino instead?
Good crit chance/multi
Spread poison

Welcome to take a look at my character screen (DarkNotChocolate) for a bino's version of the build.

Personally, I feel like claws tend to be better as pathfinder for the prolif. Also recommend looking at Brutal Restraint jewel for wind dancer if you're struggling to survive.
Last edited by xNovoxx on Dec 27, 2019, 3:13:05 PM
"
"
borntobeme1 wrote:

I would craft attack speed on the first one and call it a day unless you're feeling ballsy.

The second one is fine as is tbh, I'm unsure if that's an open prefix or suffix but I would do added chaos damage as opposed to increased if you can.

Unfortunately the suffix is open so it's very limited, I'll use it for now until I craft something else.
Thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info