[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"
Cynegold wrote:
Hate to ask another obvious question: when crafting one of these claws, I get the 3 fossils you mentioned, put them in the resonator, then attempt the craft? I assume this is gonna take 23921491249 tries to get close to what I need?

That's how crafting works, but we hit good claws in very few attempts, because there are so many good rolls and only few bad rolls available.

"
Wolftein04 wrote:

POGGERS!

"
Mac2Fresh wrote:
What is the purpose exactly of Vaal Haste supp on plague bearer?

I find myself never really using it as i don't feel like it's necessary for the build. Your thought process behind it would help me understand how to properly use it.

Also, do you have any good alternatives in mind to replace it with?

It's not required at all, I just have the habit of using it in all my builds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
OpscurumLupus wrote:
Question why use GMP over volley?
both cast 4 projectiles but GMP has 35% less damage and volley is only 30%. (seems like volley would be the better choice for a 5% dam increase)
Is there a reason Volley is not used instead?.

You can make a large or narrow spread with GMP, while Volley will always fire in a rather narrow path. For big clear GMP is better imo, but if you like volley better you can totally use that aswell. :)

Thanks for answering my question.
Its a great build so far as I've played.
a little squsihy but with the high mobility it suits my play style well. :)
How does this build go against T16 boss/metas?
Storm Brand + Withering Touch + Faster Casting + Power Charge On Critical (Optional) feels much much better against bosses than Totems and also provides power charges.

Also since we need INT and we don't get a bonus from projectile damage, this is better.

instead of

Last edited by Wolftein04 on Dec 21, 2019, 12:56:02 PM
Good claws you mentioned in Gearing guide costs 50+ chaos easily. Do you think its best to craft or buy?
"
Wolftein04 wrote:
Storm Brand + Withering Touch + Faster Casting + Power Charge On Critical (Optional) feels much much better against bosses than Totems and also provides power charges.

Could you elaborate on this more?
"
Wolftein04 wrote:

Also since we need INT and we don't get a bonus from projectile damage, this is better.

instead of

Withering touch doesn't work with storm brand, it supports only attack skills.
"
Cynegold wrote:
"
Wolftein04 wrote:

Could you elaborate on this more?

Totems die instantly against endgame bosses and cost mana, while storm brand remains attached, keeping wither stacks up and generating power charges. This will let us have Ambush And Assassinate + Aul's Uprising (Malevolance reserves no mana), allowing us to have precision lvl 20 and skitterbots or any other aura, boosting our damage even more.
Last edited by Wolftein04 on Dec 21, 2019, 2:50:07 PM
how do you typically generate power charges on this build?
"
_Nektre_ wrote:
"
Wolftein04 wrote:

instead of

Withering touch doesn't work with storm brand, it supports only attack skills.

You're right, my bad.

What about Herald of Agony + Withering Touch + Power Charge On Critical?

https://pastebin.com/utmxVJiQ

I'm thinking to change to Venom Gyre + Venom Gyre has a 20% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit, which is far far better than totems that last 1 second again citadel bosses and apply no more than 5 stacks for 2 seconds.)
Last edited by Wolftein04 on Dec 21, 2019, 5:41:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info