3.8.2 Patch Notes

Where is blighted map drop rate buff?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
corrupted blood nice
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Ryzara wrote:
No delve boss fix? Freezing causing them to literally never phase and completely breaks the node. Plenty of reports on this and no fix.

Isn't that what this note is?

"
Fixed a rare bug that prevented various bosses from using skills or transitioning correctly after being Frozen or Stunned.
Can you please check if elemental hit working correctly against blight mobs or mobs in general?

Me and my friend having problems clearing mobs with a high dps and 100% hit chance. While my other characters with much lower dps can clear anything.

Also this link might help https://reddit.app.link/lCNZkDQEY0
"
geo1475 wrote:
Cool, can you please bring back the new shatter sound, thank you.

No

Why ? Cause no.

So... still no news on bannings for the people who made massive bank on selling the exploited anointed items that got deleted?

I see you've now deleted all the exploited items. This means you tracked down the exploited items. Which means you should know who created the exploited items.

So, why no news on bannings yet? Because they had to be supporters to perform the exploit? Are you okay with being called Pay To Win forever more, if it's fine to exploit mechanics that you had to pay for?

Because that's the message you're sending by not banning people. Next time people find such an exploit, even more people will make use of it. Because you aren't fucking banning people for doing so.
Last edited by codetaku on Oct 21, 2019, 6:33:34 PM
"
Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

The player gets the charges from using the SKILL, the supported skils deals more Elemental Damage and Critchance while the player has charges.

This clearly currently works with mines too, otherwise please make it clear by making mine skills not supportable by this support at all.

Currently (pre 3.8.2), it does seem to fully work. Or is that a tooltip error?
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
"
"
geo1475 wrote:
Cool, can you please bring back the new shatter sound, thank you.

When the stress kills Chris this is a good example of why. NEVER has a community been so impossible to please.

Yeah, sure..."IT WAS TOO MUCH! He just couldn't SWAP FILES THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE FAST ENOUGH!"

🙄

If he dies it'll be because all that excess China Cash and no physical labor/exercise will go straight to his gut...not someone else in the company swapping an audio file.
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Oct 21, 2019, 6:36:31 PM
Any chance of fixing the meltdown caused by opening a Legion Monolith and having to play at 3fps until your server catches up?
~ If it moves, kill it ~
+.+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info