3.8.2 Patch Notes

"
Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

Is this some sort of joke?!?!
Meaning, inspiration charges will no longer effect mines? Or just rewording the gem itself..?
"
frostzor27 wrote:
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

I am wondering myself why at least some of these issues listed haven't been addressed. I can't tell you how many times I've failed an encounter because the mobs ignore lanes and just fly over to the pump in a heartbeat (as I go from one part of the screen to the other), and getting shot to hell from all the projectiles off-screen from god knows what really gets a bit depressing.

The blighted map drop rates really need to be tweaked a bit. I've played many hours the past week, have done many maps & encounters, and I think I only gotten 1 Blighted map to drop (mainly doing T11-16 maps).

Really though, it would be nice to engage the league content more than being forced to buy blighted maps (from currency that is slow to come bc not as many trades for items/currency this league vs last league)

Where is the reward for all the risk doing higher tier maps? Shouldn't drop rates and quality of oils scale up the higher tier you go? Getting same oil types in T11-16s as T1-5s gets old after it happens many times.

Need more fun factor vs. miniscule rng for real, just my 2 cents.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

GG GGGcent. No support pack for you this league.

You can add the whole 'crashing due to water effects' on that list.
It is a sad day indeed.
Again, no portal proximity to the pump solution here.

No drop rate buff (but no surprise because your servers will get hosed so that's not going to happen).

"
Fixed a bug where you would respawn in town after dying in the Uber Elder encounter. You will now respawn in your hideout if you opened the portals from your hideout.

lol this was a bug? I thought he whacked you so f'n hard you got smacked all the way to town intentionally.

I'll continue to enjoy Borderlands 3.

4.0 hype!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
"
Updated the description of the Inspiration Support gem to clarify that Minions, Totems, Traps and Mines cannot gain Inspiration Charges.

Meaning, inspiration charges will no longer effect mines? Or just rewording the gem itself..?

Mines use your stats, and you'll still gain Inspiration charges. This is just to clarify that the mines themselves can't get the charges. It's more important to know for minion and totem builds, for mine and trap builds this effectively means nothing.
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
"
geo1475 wrote:
Cool, can you please bring back the new shatter sound, thank you.

When the stress kills Chris this is a good example of why. NEVER has a community been so impossible to please.

Yeah, sure..."IT WAS TOO MUCH! He just couldn't SWAP FILES THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE FAST ENOUGH!"

🙄

If he dies it'll be because all that excess China Cash and no physical labor/exercise will go straight to his gut...not someone else in the company swapping an audio file.

I think you just gave any audio engineers (yes, that is a skill) who might've read this an aneurysm...
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 21, 2019, 7:59:49 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
It's more important to know for minion and totem builds, for mine and trap builds this effectively means nothing.
Huhh, why for totems it wouldn't suddenly work? If I have inspiration charges, power charges and frenzy charges they should all work the same right? I get the buff to damage so my totem does more damage? Or they're just nerfing a gem mid season, which they usually don't do...
"
Fixed a bug where your Auras could be disabled when a summoned Carrion Golem died.

Thank frick. Finally. This was annoying.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
"

Mines use your stats, and you'll still gain Inspiration charges. This is just to clarify that the mines themselves can't get the charges. It's more important to know for minion and totem builds, for mine and trap builds this effectively means nothing.

Ahh okay!! thanks for the clarification on that!
"
Fixed a bug where Fog of War on the Subterranean Chart could sometimes restrict view of connected nodes if they were very far away

Haha, thanks. No more suicide missions, arming myself with flares and running like hell along uncharted paths to clear the fog without the crawler.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info