What We're Working On

So, what are you guys working on these days?
Saved
"
Update: We've also received a lot of questions from players asking about a community event during the current Blight League. We do not plan to run an event like Mayhem/Turmoil/Flashback in 3.8.0 because it would take too much development time during a busy period while we're working hard on the 3.9.0 and 4.0.0 announcement builds.

rip

see u at 3.9
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Oct 15, 2019, 8:33:08 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Carrion Golem can cause Auras to get deactivated.

That is irritating.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
1) Azurite mine portal to another instance of it cause client crash
2) Cant use altar to leave temporal incursion in party

When fix it?
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Well you definitely working on new oneroom 20$ hideouts that btw already in the game for years as locations... Long Live Tencent i guess....
Last edited by Sivershock on Oct 15, 2019, 9:02:10 PM
Console fixes?

Chat for console?
Guilds for console?

Where the F is the chat and guilds promised time and time again and lies to us? Where? What’s this months excuse I’m anxious to hear it while I’m playing and support other games.
meh
Last edited by Tyralion1488 on Oct 15, 2019, 9:04:57 PM
I made a loud noise when I saw 'Respawn in town when dying in Uber Elder area.' Yay!
So no one is there working on the one thing we've been telling you to since launch - the abysmal blighted map drop rate? Or is one per 50 hours considered acceptable for you? Oh well, too late now anyway, as always!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This is im sure 100% now, at least for me and my opinion, worst league ever created. I just hope to be gone for good. In every fuckin aspect!!! Examples. Spawning portal super close to pump - you lose super expensive and rare map. Performance - Blighted maps requires like x3 times better pc. If you run like 50fps in regular maps in Blighted is less than 10 fps. Fuckin Blight mechanic is biggest shit ever. If pump gets destroyed u lose and u get nothing. I will probably hit 99 only solo playing (thx Delve, best league ever) and I did only few Blighted maps, less than 5. Failed super many cos lag or some bug or build which is not good for that shit. Thats anther thing. But really how the fuck developers did test this shit mechanic, performance wise, why they put 100 000 000 monsters like how u can imagine to be running on mid and low tier PC. Why u decided to make this shit mechanic when some builds can perform super good like range and melee or close range builds are fucked? Idk i just dont have words to explain how much i hate this league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no words

If drop rate of this shit blighted maps was like x100 times better, i mean like 50:50 to get 1 map of 1 encounter in regular maps... oh well then it will be kinda fine. But atm i had 2 t13 blighted map drops in like a week time. WTF is this shit wtf... and another thing. why the heck they have proximity shields? with my fuckin super fast wild strike it freezes my pc this SHIT and im dead, when u attack out of fuckin shield it drops to zero fps.
Last edited by Joleco on Oct 15, 2019, 9:30:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info