What We're Working On

Don't know if this is a bug or my internet but sometimes I'll be cycloning over something and it will just take zero damage from me and I have to run around and back to it and sometimes I still can't damage it.
Soo having just dead freezes and fps drops during legion encounters and in Domain of Timeless Conflist is not an important issue I guess. And not common, although everyone I asked about it has some issues with legion:)
So disappointed there’s no event.
well this is very much a post the the league already ended and ggg not going to make any blight buff already.was hoping to get some buff that why i keep playing,now i can quit this league.
take your time

MAKE GGG GREAT AGAIN
"
xLoGHoRiZoN3x wrote:
well this is very much a post the the league already ended and ggg not going to make any blight buff already.was hoping to get some buff that why i keep playing,now i can quit this league.

+1

I am still in the league but not doing any league content, way too buggy and not well thought out. Blight should have been side areas like Vaal. Playing test builds until the announcement of the next league.
Still no buff to blight map drops. Sigh.
MAJOR ISSUES STILL NOT FIXED/NOT ADDRESSED:

- PORTALS SPAWNING ON TOP OF PUMP;
- MOBS ATTACKING PLAYERS OUTSIDE THE LANES;
- MOBS IGNORING LANES AND GOING STRAIGHT TO PUMP;
- PHYSICAL BEARS IGNORING SLOW, STUN, MINIONS, PLAYERS, ETC;

AND YOU COME HERE SAYING YOU'RE FINE AND TEAM IS WORKING ON NEXT EXPANSION!?!?!

League's dead, now it's official by GGGCent.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
F for Blight.
"
SourFae wrote:
Don't know if this is a bug or my internet but sometimes I'll be cycloning over something and it will just take zero damage from me and I have to run around and back to it and sometimes I still can't damage it.

I'm having the same issue. Seems like a desync is going on with this skill again...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info