[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
mhaar345 wrote:
Anybody run into issues with applying poison at 100% delirium? I have only 60% chance to poison, could that be it?

it happens both in 100% delirium maps and at wave 20.

This was mentioned in earlier posts, but you might be reaching the point where Delirium monsters have so much chaos resistance that you are not doing any chaos damage and hence not applying the poison. I think some folks mentioned that they were swapping in Lesser Poison Support to compensate for this.
sry, guys, I quitted the league for a week and consequently was inactive on the forum, back for training for the next tho...
"
Vamphyr wrote:
"
Grekey wrote:
Glancing blows is going to be in the passive three next season and not on the timeless jewel... it's gonna cost us 2 extra points, but give us another jewel slot... or 1 extra point without the jewels socket... I don't think the build is screwed, but we might lose 200 es.

None of the trees I have seen or used would be able to grab the new Glancing Blows without spending a minimum of 6 points.

https://pastebin.com/9AKsA8Lh ?
"
Megatherion wrote:
we don't know if Heraldry and other notables will survive the 3.11 nerf.

they are not gonna remove the stacking, but just nerf the overpowering stacking and we got the rings for the reserved mana... so it should survive, the nerf on Glancing Blows is not even directed to us, but to the max block-30% spell dodge essence drain trickster that uses the Thread of Hope to avoid the reduced es from the dodge
"
Megatherion wrote:

I am not sure +1 max lighting res is that useful. 500 ES is unfortunate
Yup, but without herald stackers, our build is gonna be cheaper next season, so I estimate that it's gonna be around 200 fewer es as we should be able to gain 300 extra es from the rare items as gloves, boots, and shield
"
Vamphyr wrote:
"
Megatherion wrote:
On an unrelated note, why is Enduring Composure good on a build that already has such good phys mitigation?
You can drop it and gain back all the es you lose by dropping the points I listed earlier https://pastebin.com/yX0KUUVi but I personally won't, because of my bad connection as I hate losing exp and I can assume that in hc it's even worst
"
Megatherion wrote:
Medium cluster jewels are not only DPS

we should not drop the medium cluster as they are a huge dps increase and even more importantly, they sustain the dps, instead, we should drop the bots and be getting flesh and stone... this could be one more reason to drop Enduring Composure and gain all the es we lost in the process by having 4 will shapers instead of 3

So in conclusion https://pastebin.com/yX0KUUVi this should be our next league pob and we would be losing the skitterbot and Enduring Composure, while gaining Flesh and Stone
Last edited by Grekey on Jun 16, 2020, 12:14:14 AM
"
Vamphyr wrote:
"
mhaar345 wrote:
Anybody run into issues with applying poison at 100% delirium? I have only 60% chance to poison, could that be it?

it happens both in 100% delirium maps and at wave 20.

This was mentioned in earlier posts, but you might be reaching the point where Delirium monsters have so much chaos resistance that you are not doing any chaos damage and hence not applying the poison. I think some folks mentioned that they were swapping in Lesser Poison Support to compensate for this.

Thanks! Hard to keep track in 446 pages :] Will be useful next league I hope.
Did anyone try to build this with Lone Messenger only?

Would appreciate PoB, perhaps would be great start as the endgame version will be quite hard to get.
"
mhaar345 wrote:
Did anyone try to build this with Lone Messenger only?

Would appreciate PoB, perhaps would be great start as the endgame version will be quite hard to get.

Kyuhlee00 had a Lone Messenger (from Calamitous Visions unique Small Cluster Jewel) version as his Budget version. The OP had already added this to the main post:
"
Kyuhlee Budget PoB: https://pastebin.com/BpVmsv2p (You need to use the fork version PoB to correctly see the impale damage. 20 more stacks are not supported by PoB, so that I manually added them in lone messenger jewel.)
"
Grekey wrote:
"
Vamphyr wrote:
None of the trees I have seen or used would be able to grab the new Glancing Blows without spending a minimum of 6 points.

https://pastebin.com/9AKsA8Lh ?

That's more than 6 points from EE. It's 9 points to get Glancing Blows and you pick up Shaper along the way. Rest is travel nodes with an optional 1 point Jewel socket.

"
Grekey wrote:
Glancing Blows is not even directed to us

True, but the nerf bat often has unintended victims. Personally, I am only expecting a nerf to ES% on block.

"
Grekey wrote:
https://pastebin.com/yX0KUUVi this should be our next league pob

I posted this in an earlier reply, but feel like pathing down and grabbing Gravepact might be more optimal. It's obviously more points, so something else would need to be cut.
From 3.11 Patch Notes:
"
Circle of Fear, Nostalgia, Regret, Anguish and Guilt: The randomly generated Herald Modifiers now grant 15-20% reduced Reservation Cost of their respective Heralds (from 30-40%), and 40-60% increased Buff Effect of their respective Heralds (from 70-100%).

Double the nerf to double the fun.

From Updated Cluster Jewel Passives
"
Pure Agony
+5 to Maximum Virulence
Minions deal 20% increased Damage while you are affected by a Herald

No longer has +1 maximum number of Sentinels of Purity. Does not matter at all for this build.

"
Heraldry
Nearby Enemies have Cold Exposure while you are affected by Herald of Ice
Nearby Enemies have Fire Exposure while you are affected by Herald of Ash
Nearby Enemies have Lightning Exposure while you are affected by Herald of Thunder

Decent old passive has been completely changed and is now useless for this build.

"
Disciples
Summoned Sentinels have 25% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed

No longer causes you to lose Virulence 30% slower. Is now bad for this build.

Probably need to use Cult-Leader (Minions deal 35% increased Damage while you are affected by a Herald) as the second prefix on the Herald Medium Cluster Jewel.
"
Cluster Jewel Balance

Many balance changes have been made to passive skills granted by Cluster Jewels. This affects all existing Cluster Jewels with these passives automatically. The following notables have been affected: bla bla ... Disciples, Pure Agony, bla bla

fuuuuuu our medium clusters are nerfed and we dont even know how much... why dont they give specifics in the patch notes?????

"
Vamphyr wrote:
From 3.11 Patch Notes:
"
Circle of Fear, Nostalgia, Regret, Anguish and Guilt: The randomly generated Herald Modifiers now grant 15-20% reduced Reservation Cost of their respective Heralds (from 30-40%), and 40-60% increased Buff Effect of their respective Heralds (from 70-100%).

Double the nerf to double the fun.

we should be fine as we do not care about the buff effect, while the reduced mana to 20% means that we are going to run one less aura at the worst ( i think this is focused against facebreaker-herald of purity and similar)

"
Vamphyr wrote:
From Updated Cluster Jewel Passives
"
Pure Agony
+5 to Maximum Virulence

No longer has +1 maximum number of Sentinels of Purity. Does not matter at all for this build.

oh, nice ya have the specifics, where did you find them?
"
Vamphyr wrote:
"
Heraldry
Nearby Enemies have Cold Exposure while you are affected by Herald of Ice
Nearby Enemies have Fire Exposure while you are affected by Herald of Ash
Nearby Enemies have Lightning Exposure while you are affected by Herald of Thunder

Decent old passive has been completely changed and is now useless for this build.
we should be still fine on the non-budget version

"
Vamphyr wrote:
"
Disciples
Summoned Sentinels have 25% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed

No longer causes you to lose Virulence 30% slower. Is now bad for this build.

fuuu, our medium cluster in standard are shit now, damn and we have to work around this for the sustain, tho now we can get Cult-Leader for even more dps...
"
Vamphyr wrote:
Probably need to use Cult-Leader (Minions deal 35% increased Damage while you are affected by a Herald) as the second prefix on the Herald Medium Cluster Jewel.

y exactly my tho
Last edited by Grekey on Jun 16, 2020, 11:47:39 PM
"
Grekey wrote:
oh, nice ya have the specifics, where did you find them?

My original post had the links already:
Updated Cluster Jewel Passives

Someone will likely post a full side-by-side comparison within 24 hours, but I don't have the time to do this myself.

Also, the new PoE Planner is up based on the new 3.11 skill tree and the location of Glancing Blows has moved for the worst. It's now another 3 travel points to reach it. I think it's become too expensive to path to it now.

Edit: I did just see the link that Megatherion posted on reddit. If it indeed can be reached via Thread of Hope [Very Large] (from jewel just below Faith and Steel notable), then all is good. Also allows you to pick up the Sanctity and Spiritual Command notables which are quite good.
Last edited by Vamphyr on Jun 17, 2020, 12:43:54 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/haiei7/glancing_blow_actual_location_9_skill_points_for/ People suggest thread of Hope to reach it. Which might save us. But medium cluster jewels and rings gutted means getting 3rd aura will be PITA.
Last edited by Megatherion on Jun 17, 2020, 12:26:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info