[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is there a way to trigger elemental equilibrium with cold iron point as a weapon? Tempest shield maybe?
Thanks for updating this guide! got a hoag guardian to 100 this league!
Don't u think mana temple boots are better choice?
Hello all.

Is it possible to do HoGM with this build ? maybe some small changes?

cheers
"
mon1620deo wrote:
Hello all.

Is it possible to do HoGM with this build ? maybe some small changes?

cheers

Easy. Switch to Balefire
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
hashasu wrote:
Any explanation as to why ball lightning won't proc poison/virulence on a lot of bosses (but other skills with poison setup will)? I've had to switch to barrage or winter orb while leveling if i want the agony minion out against act bosses.

Act bosses that don't summon minions have been a huge pain in the ass so far. What's the leveling suggestion here?

Do you have both poison support skills leveled up? I can't actually fight the act bosses again now, so I can't verify if this is the issue.

Putting a few levels into lesser poison seems to have fixed the issue. I'm guessing my flat poison damage was rounding to 0 on bosses or something.
Trying to figure out how Elemental Equilibrium works on this build.

By hitting them with Ball Lightning, makes them increase lightning resists and decrease cold and fire resists.

How does this benefit the crawler ? Is there damage cold or fire based ?
"
Synicasm wrote:
Trying to figure out how Elemental Equilibrium works on this build.

By hitting them with Ball Lightning, makes them increase lightning resists and decrease cold and fire resists.

How does this benefit the crawler ? Is there damage cold or fire based ?

Partially cold, due to Hatred. You're lowering monster cold resist for the hatred aura you're giving the Crawler.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 17, 2019, 6:25:38 PM
"
Thanks for updating this guide! got a hoag guardian to 100 this league!
Don't u think mana temple boots are better choice?

Looks like a great choice! But also much more expensive, you also lose 12% spell block. Personal preference really!
Uber elder down at lvl 85 with pretty garbage gear and only my HoA at level 20 (well 21). Very strong build!

this gear is what i have in BSC and I have 22k ES already with some slight modifications. Feel free to see them. Personally dont like hatred and I use Disc.

I swap to the same shield for deep delving tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info