[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

It is a great build and I love it, but if I want to change from ball lightning to cyclone (because I quite dont like ball lightning), can I have some guild about this?
Thank you!
Last edited by lehoangbaoan on Nov 7, 2019, 3:17:40 PM
"
lehoangbaoan wrote:
It is a great build and I love it, but if I want to change from ball lightning to cyclone (because I quite dont like ball lightning), can I have some guild about this?
Thank you!

1) Cold Iron Point Dagger
2) Cyclone / Fortify / Poison / Blind or Lesser Poison
3) Remove the point in elemental equilibrium, replace one of the skills on weapon with cast when damage taken.
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
I think this is not bad

https://imgur.com/vditMwq

Awesome job! Any tips for that depth?

Would love to see someone eventually take this to 1500ish, which I think is this build's absolute ceiling. Dan did 1359 on HC before, so it is definitely possible to go deeper on SC with the buffs.

I am trying to finish level 100 first before I go all in on delve. Would love to add some tips like picking the right pantheon, aura, shield or even spectre for specific nodes etc. There is a lot of little things you can do to go deeper even without going around tough nodes.

I am also curious whether the guy with 39K energy shield, 400K shaper damage can go deeper than our 19K energy shield, 4 million shaper damage with corrupted Skin of Loyal.
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 7, 2019, 8:10:58 PM

I put your character in PoB and applied the clarity watcher's eye. With that jewel your ES goes up to 17-18k. I assume you are using two timeless jewels (one is lethal pride) and that is why you have the three notables selected. [/quote]

Hi friend I got a lethal pride that gives me 3 times block chance so i ll take all three nodes there. not sure if they stack . one is where pain attunement was.

BTW I killed Catarina for the first time and i was able to stay in all her attacks no problem. Thanks so much for such a great build, I will use this build for sure next league as well, It rocks.

the cheapest watchers eye is now 19 ex,
11/7/2019:

If you hate keeping poison up and have left over Necromancer gear, may want to try this Baron Zombie guardian build out! 1117 delve in HC, only behind Dan's Juggernauts, really curious where this guy finishes!

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Efriko/Efriko_GuardianAbuser

POB: https://pastebin.com/MWvSjmaL

Scary part is this guy's gear is not even completely maxed out compared to POEDan's Juggernaut in front of him. He is missing the clarity jewel and a couple of other upgrades.

I am also very curious which version of Mana Guardian will go deepest in SC.
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 7, 2019, 11:27:49 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
I think this is not bad

https://imgur.com/vditMwq

Awesome job! Any tips for that depth?

Would love to see someone eventually take this to 1500ish, which I think is this build's absolute ceiling. Dan did 1359 on HC before, so it is definitely possible to go deeper on SC with the buffs.

I am trying to finish level 100 first before I go all in on delve. Would love to add some tips like picking the right pantheon, aura, shield or even spectre for specific nodes etc. There is a lot of little things you can do to go deeper even without going around tough nodes.

I am also curious whether the guy with 39K energy shield, 400K shaper damage can go deeper than our 19K energy shield, 4 million shaper damage with corrupted Skin of Loyal.

Thx. I use Dan's version build, with little changes. Enfeeble gloves, with abyssal cry and vigilant strike. No minion nodes, hatred or skiterbots but discipline gives 24.5k es in 95 lvl and 1.2k mil shaper dps. Occasionally replacing projectile weakness for temporal chains in bad modes.

Last edited by alexandro_108 on Nov 9, 2019, 10:53:16 AM
How do i Play this as a fresh ssf?
"

Thx. I use Dan's version build, with little changes. Enfeeble gloves, with abyssal cry and vigilant strike. No minion nodes, hatred or skiterbots but discipline gives 24.5k es in 95 lvl and 1.2k mil shaper dps. Occasionally replacing projectile weakness for temporal chains in bad modes.

Mind if you post a POB? Dan's was still on Legion.

Also I recall he had something like 500K shaper damage? 1.2 million shaper damage with 25K energy shield sounds like an amazing combination!
"
hitmantb wrote:
"

Mind if you post a POB? Dan's was still on Legion.

Also I recall he had something like 500K shaper damage? 1.2 million shaper damage with 25K energy shield sounds like an amazing combination!

yeah interested in a POB as well. Im sitting at around 24k ES now, but doubt my shaper DPS is that high even with hatred
First of all, thanks for the guide.The more I play the charachter, the more I like it. Had a rough leveling experience, but I guess that it was on me. My gear atm

Spoiler

One of the reasons I m trying this character, is that I want to find a good build for me, since I have a crappy connection and a mediocre laptop and die easily against some end game content. :P Uber Elder is a really tough fight for me. I was wondering what I should aim for, in order to prepare the best for that fight. Im aiming atm for a lvl 4 empower. What character level would be ideal to face Uber Elder? Or better, how much ES would be ideal? Im at lvl 81 atm with 10,5k ES.
Last edited by Richangelo on Nov 9, 2019, 6:06:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info