[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I have a couple questions before I jump into this build:

- How well does it hold up at 600ish depth, particularly in regard to bosses? (Any video of boss kills around there would be much appreciated, I can't seem to find any.)

- What are the most dangerous things for this type of build while delving in general, I'm guessing ground effects mostly? Any area mods that are particularly rippy?

- Is the general consensus that using Ball Lightning is better than Cyclone? Anyone played with both that could give some pros and cons for each?

- Any good suggestions for an alternative helm for the AG seeing as white socket Crown of the Tyrants are basically non-existent in BSC at present?

Thanks
Last edited by XxXDominusXxX on Nov 4, 2019, 4:26:13 AM
"
Mooginator wrote:
Thanks for the build, Hitman! One thing I am confused with is the leveling process; we have very little health and shield while leveling, and the first tree provided is a CI tree (so we really pursue no health nodes other than Cruel Preparation). Is there a way to boost our survival between 50-68, or are we expected to follow a life-based tree on our way to 68?

UPDATE: Yah this build is squishy as all getgo prior to 68. Definitely not HC viable - somebody leveling this is pretty sure to die a few times (at 64 with BiS gear for leveling only spotting 1k health and 1.4k or so shield).

I still don't know if the expectation is to level up with the L68 tree, or if you recommend an alternative tree until transitioning to CI at 68.

Remember, the vast majority of PoE players don't run CI and aren't familiar with transitioning. As such covering this is important IMO.

While I know this build rocks starting at 68, getting to that point is a bit rough - an update to the leveling section would be solid - and at least explaining why we go CI while leveling vs. life, and perhaps giving some advice for those who don't want to die while making this build :)

It's not rough getting there AT ALL. Use a Quill Rain and Thief's Torment. The EHP you mention at 64 supposedly wearing " BIS gear"....I had 6k ehp between hp and ES.....

Also every build is "hard core viable", until you die, and you will. It's a pointless game mode for masochists. With that being said 68 takes single digit hours to get to. Acts 1-10 is childs play.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 4, 2019, 1:47:48 AM
I miss Skills, Specters and other sections in guide, have they been removed? I would swear I have seen them couple days ago... Guide seems a bit uncompleted now ;)
"
nihique wrote:
I miss Skills, Specters and other sections in guide, have they been removed? I would swear I have seen them couple days ago... Guide seems a bit uncompleted now ;)

Sorry about that, some sort of version mix up, restored!
Thank you, looks awesome again ;)
Why have generosity support linked to flesh and stone, you minions dont really need that...you do. Just wondering , really interested in this build
"
The Ty Manz wrote:
Why have generosity support linked to flesh and stone, you minions dont really need that...you do. Just wondering , really interested in this build

Generosity does not work with Flesh and Stone, but the +1 level to enlighten will allow us to save some skill points for mana reservation (the three points) if we use it.

In fact I think in deeper delve, I may need to switch to Sand Stance instead of Skitterbot.
Hi, having lots of fun with this build!
Can anyone help me though? My crawler doesn't nearly do as much damage as it should at this level....Any pointers how to increase damage?

Cant create a POB, sorry :(
My characters can be viewed, thx in advance!
Is Death Attunement really necessary? That's four points to spend elsewhere.
"
kosygin wrote:
Hi, having lots of fun with this build!
Can anyone help me though? My crawler doesn't nearly do as much damage as it should at this level....Any pointers how to increase damage?

Cant create a POB, sorry :(
My characters can be viewed, thx in advance!

How are you doing with your Virulence stacks? I see you aren't using the Golden Rule or Lesser Poison. With 40 stacks of Virulence you are doing about 1mil DPS but if you aren't maintaining the stacks then you aren't getting that damage. You do have two enlightens in your helmet. You could move flame dash to your helmet and add lesser poison. Also, and empower 4 will go along way with increasing damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info