ExileCon Livestream Details

can some1 ask ggg team about more minions and summoners mtx? pls do
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
DontKillTeal wrote:
Way to kill a league early. It wasnt as well recieved as others, but come on, you didnt have to shit all over it hyping the next thing while ww still got a long while stuck here.

Err...you can easily find posts and comments praising Blight both on these forums and Reddit. From what I can tell, it's been received better than the average PoE league - and actually a lot better than most were expecting when Tower Defence league was first announced.

Blight was fun, but the ridiculous RNG, have to have a specific build, and repetitious grind challenges all suck. Lack of Blighted map drops suck too. So, I'm quitting at 24, and for the most part don't play much anymore. Haven't played much for two weeks now. And when I do play, I just mess around with low level alts or run a couple of maps with my main and quit within 15 minutes. It's boredom really. The remaining challenges are stupid to me and I refuse to do them, and Blighted maps don't drop, so there is no longer a point in playing.

Now, I'm just sitting back, watching the forums, and waiting for new news. I also browse classes/builds forums, looking for something that might peak and hold my interest. Nothing so far.
Hard to believe it's almost here. You guys must be super excited to finally be able to show off the years of hard work that has gone into this. I'm intensely curious as to what you have planned for the future of the game.
I hope will be new engine and GGG team solve graphic issue,

BR
"
ReQim wrote:
I hope will be new engine and GGG team solve graphic issue,

BR

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Looking good !
Hello World
Very nice. Looking forward to it.
i crashed by reading this.

Please get out of beta already. -.-
Awesome, cant wait!
"
GrayNightz wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
GrayNightz wrote:
That's the one that decides if I leave the game I've played for four years and dropped 600$ into. What I need is a new endgame system that promises a flow of actually diverse gameplay and makes the game interesting again. (or at the very least a good step in that direction, so I don't have to eat my words later)

What better and more varied endgame systems are even out there (that's not PvP-based)? What kind of new endgame system are you even imagining here?

What I dream of and what I'd take are two different things, but I'm critically hoping for any kind of endgame that ends the cycle of endlessly grinding the same maps with only with incremental changes to overall gameplay every league.

A red map, you've done all of those around circa 300 times, new league or whatever and there's just like a new thing that spawns and does stuff somewhere in the map - but it's the same map, map boss and all. Anything that shakes this cycle up is a success for more or less.

Edit: Here I should mention that anything that adds a serious, thick layer on top of that would also do for me. Some sort of an overlaying system concerning this now classic kind of league mechanic/s.

I'm an artist and dabble in nearly everything as a hobby, I could throw actual ideas all night, but all I genuinely desire from GGG is a decent "shake-up" - whatever kind of form it takes on. I want less of a simulator and more of a genuine RPG, if you can see that point.

Well go on and throw some actual ideas then :) Maybe if they are good someone in GGG might read it and they'll do something like that. You still haven't give anything other than "give us something" and that is not very accurate suggestion.

I do agree with you tho and would like to see some new layers on top of normal mapping. Mapping is and should be the core thing but i'm sure there is room for "something" new in end game. I'm not artist so i don't throw actual suggestions all night but GGG has given exactly what i have needed every time and Delve was one of those great new layers that distract me off from maps every now and then.

They said today that 3.9 will bring something interesting in end game so lets hope this is that "something" we want :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info