ExileCon Livestream Details

4.0 Expectation:

- Randomize map design.
- Simple item craft and drop system with more RNG (drop rate) information.
- More complex skill system occasioned customizeable builds.(Not skill tree, skill forest :D) can be scalable for hardcore players (fine tune).
- More environment interaction.
- Hybrid characters such as Marauder - Witch with good graphic design.

Sounds exciting is this expansion going to add another act to the game or is it going to add more Endgame content either way I am really happy I enjoy Path of exile. Game is really hard but its really fun.I do wish there was a adjustable difficulty in this game though its taking me forever to get through the story lol.But I do enjoy this game. Glad I supported this game when it was on Kickstart and glad it grew past that to a mainstream game that everyone plays. Lots of content one of the best ARPGs out there.Anyway I cant wait to hear about the new future expansions Hard to believe that a game with so much Content is getting more content lol hope it never ends.
HYPEEEE
Please add details on "Why peoples should be banned ?!".
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
hm
If 3.9 isn't enjoyable enough, I can see a lot of people quitting because they've already seen what to come in 4.0.0
new league?
"
Starzon29 wrote:
To be honest i am more excited blizzcon 1 November "Diablo 4 " =)....

Lol dude ! I played 6 hours in D3 and I can run GR 75 ! PoE is much more a real H&S than D sh1t 3 !!!
On the morning of Saturday November 16th (New Zealand time), we're kicking off our ExileCon convention with a livestreamed keynote presentation that will announce several large expansions such as 3.9.0 (December 2019) and 4.0.0 (approximately December 2020). This livestream will be a must-watch event for Path of Exile fans, regardless of whether they're attending the convention or not. We'll update this news post with additional information as it becomes available.

Wait am I reading that right? patch 4.0.0 will be late next year?

Patch 3.9 will increment to 3.10 3.11 12 and so on until we arrive at 4.0? hmmmm well I guess we will all get a glimpse of how far it is going to take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info