3.8.1e Patch Notes

"
To all the people that is complaining about the portal spawn proximity... haven't you tried to use a portal scroll faaaaaar away from where it spawned, before starting the blight encounter...? It worked fine for me.

portals where mobs spawns, not portal to towns. Sometimes these portals spawns too close to the pump so if the mob or boss can leap it don't follow the path and hit the pump without you can do anything. it's annoying too listen to cassia everytime a mob spawn from that portal.
Last edited by Abax11 on Oct 11, 2019, 8:40:41 AM
"
Abax11 wrote:
"
To all the people that is complaining about the portal spawn proximity... haven't you tried to use a portal scroll faaaaaar away from where it spawned, before starting the blight encounter...? It worked fine for me.

portals where mobs spawns, not portal to towns. Sometimes these portals spawns too close to the pump so if the mob or boss can leap it don't follow the path and hit the pump without you can do anything. it's annoying too listen to cassia everytime a mob spawn from that portal.

you don't get the sarcasm / joke
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
Abax11 wrote:
"

you don't get the sarcasm / joke

sorry for that XD
Finally got another blight map drop, a t13 blight from a t13 map,
no problem running normal (not blighted) red maps but blighted red
maps are too hard, so this means now i have to run stupidly yellow
maps to get a small chance to drop a yellow blighted map, bad idea
this patch.
seems t16 still broken....iam eldering alleyways and keep dropping t14 blight maps(got 4 already), never get t15
any info on this ?
"
Capleton2 wrote:
Finally got another blight map drop, a t13 blight from a t13 map,
no problem running normal (not blighted) red maps but blighted red
maps are too hard, so this means now i have to run stupidly yellow
maps to get a small chance to drop a yellow blighted map, bad idea
this patch.

Run it without map modifiers and use meteor ring and freezing tower ring enchants. Stay away from monster life or multi projectiles and aligments on hit.

I've dropped more Exalts than Blight maps... WTF

Drop rate is atrocious, 2 in a month is just ridiculous.
Please buff the map drop rate, isn't this the main event or purpose of the league.... It is so difficult to get Blight Map for SSF players :(

Come on guys...this ignoring us is not cool. You honestly need to work on your communication skills with the public. Give it to us straight. Do you have any intention of fixing this league, or did you chuck it in the fuck it bucket ?

Fixing, eg ; Portals spawning on Pump, Portals pathing through, or close enough to pump that mobs go off path to attack pump prematurely, and most notably blighted map drop rates.... ?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
Come on guys...this ignoring us is not cool. You honestly need to work on your communication skills with the public. Give it to us straight. Do you have any intention of fixing this league, or did you chuck it in the fuck it bucket ?

I count on the bucket. It has been my observation over the last three years that counting on GGG leads to heartbreak. It leads to not enjoying the game.

You gotta accept the game for what it is and GGG for what it is, a business. They aren't here to hold your hand and make sure you have a good time. They are here to make money. That only.

Screw your feelings, if you don't like it get out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info