3.8.1e Patch Notes

So there is no fix for portals spawning next to the pump and no fix for the drop rate of blighted maps?

and there will not be because y'all already moved on to the next extensions so thanks for ignoring the best league that could have been since delve, I was so excited but now I just want to get my free blight portal and I'm moving on to very casual standard, this is ridiculous

"
The reason my girlfriend doesn't want to play summoner is that there are no cute minions. All zombies are either mummies with flies or corpses with open wounds.

Give her a link to some jRPGs or mobile games then, I am a woman and I'm making a non-cute summoner once I am too bored with my current build. But then again, I don't expect cute from a game and also I'm not 12.
Do not think this is a good fix for the blighted map problem. The beauty about loot is that it is capable of dropping everywhere. Dropping only tier specific blighted maps, means we would need to go back to lower tier maps to get them. Which is a waste of time. This actually makes it seem strange to me that other players are applauding this change.

My suggestion is to give all blighted maps a chance to drop, with an 85% chance to be the tiercolor you are in(would be 100% in white tier maps). A 10% chance to be a tiercolor below it(would be 15% when in yellow tier maps). And a 5% chance for the second lowest tier color to drop(white tier maps or N/A in this case).
So in red maps: an 85% red, 10% yellow, and 5% white chance.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Oct 10, 2019, 5:47:17 AM
[Edit:] Forgot my point = Any chance of a Holy Relic MTX...? I can't see if mine is there most of the time. Even though it has an icon at top of screen, and a health bar - the little symbol is quite lacking.

"
CedricDur wrote:
I've done all of T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, most of T7 and entering T8 while religiously doing Cassia each time.

I had two blight maps.

Much Lucky...!

Cleared and done all Cassia up to T13 and I got ONE Blight map.

And I haven't even run it because set my computer on fire or something...

~

"
GreatCrispy wrote:
can we get an option to turn off rendering other peoples minions

HaHa Yerah! I so didn't even want to render my own minions that I didn't bother rolling a summoner like I wanted. Never thought about two sets while playing with a friend. Hard enough to see what I'm supposed to be fighting as it is.

It's like a weird combination of Face Smash Hide and Seek - Little DPS over here, little DPS over there "Have I hit him yet...?"...

~

"
bernhard85 wrote:
any chance we could get it to where when starting the game we could spawn in our hideout instead of some town.. it is our home after all and nobody wakes up in the street rather than home... hahaha thnx!!! <3

Depends on how good your night was!

At least we don't load in under a bush...

~

"
silverdash wrote:
The reason my girlfriend doesn't want to play summoner is that there are no cute minions.

I don't know where I stand on this, I the confused.

I'm part appalled, and part enamoured by her "Cute or GTFO" stance...

Last edited by Bugnaz on Oct 10, 2019, 8:40:15 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
The reason my girlfriend doesn't want to play summoner is that there are no cute minions. All zombies are either mummies with flies or corpses with open wounds.

Play Skitter Bots linked to Infernal Legion. Or a Holy Relic build. Or a golemancer using the Clockwork skin. Or better yet, a Flame Golem build using the Infernal golem mtx so she can pretend to be fighting with copies of herself. :p
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 10, 2019, 7:32:20 AM
This patch has cost me 25FPS and the game runs very poorly now. Please revert the change to the sound file, it obviously impacts the performance.

I had 60FPS before, now its unplayable!
"
dachoppa wrote:
so the shatter sound suddenly doesn't cause performance issues anymore? this whole thing is so laughable.

It must do, as I was a steady 60FPS before, now I have huge drops, even in my hideout. This patch completely killed it for me, unplayable now.
"
shardklaw wrote:
Fix your damn water effects so they don't lag/crash the game!

Also, do something about Syndicate encounters lagging the game!

Look, an exile from the past.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
"
"
Coolmer wrote:
This is one of the worst league ever, no content, blighted map drop like exalts even rare than it.

oh really? you can have my bligthed map drop rate if i get your exalt drop rate
!
i think i have like 20 of them and i keep getting more. i had some exalt drops at the beginning of league but it dried up completely

Anytime.. I also found more exalts than blighted maps so far. Pitty you can barely buy a blighted map with a exalt even.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Blighted Map drops now drop at a minimum tier based on the tier of the Map that you are currently in. For example, when in a Tier 5 Map, Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Maps can drop. When in a Tier 6 Map, you'll receive a Tier 6 Blighted Map (and will never receive a Tier 1 to Tier 5 Blighted Map).

I never understood, how it was not the case for normal map drops. Nowadays, I just laugh at all those white tier map drops doing T15-16 maps. But, if this change is real and not failed to be executed properly, again, why cannot we get this for normal maps as well?

By the way, what a joke overall, that even if You get a blighted map once in 8-10-12 hours of mapping, You are still going to probably fail it due to one of the game breaking bugs what we still have, like, portals right on top of the pump, and similar issues.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Reverted Shatter sound effects back to the pre-3.8.0 version.

Amazing sound is back! Thank you!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info