[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Yeah, I saw that! I meant I'm not really sure what to do with the last suffix.

There aren't a lot of options. You can either craft atributes or add Aspect.
"
BundesHeinz wrote:

Holy shit this went well. Not sure if I should craft an Aspect on them. Sheesh, I really don't want to give them out of my hands^^

Nice!

I would honestly hillock 28% them just so they have that sexy 200es.

I always try to get an open suffix so that I can bench craft various resist.

Plus don't forget that some support gems "support" aspects. IE they increase their mana reservation without doing much else.

special rings amulet and even your wand/scepter are a safer place for your aspect.
"
roselan wrote:
"
BundesHeinz wrote:

Holy shit this went well. Not sure if I should craft an Aspect on them. Sheesh, I really don't want to give them out of my hands^^

Nice!

I would honestly hillock 28% them just so they have that sexy 200es.

I always try to get an open suffix so that I can bench craft various resist.

Plus don't forget that some support gems "support" aspects. IE they increase their mana reservation without doing much else.

special rings amulet and even your wand/scepter are a safer place for your aspect.

Talking about support gems, don't forget that Enlighten also works with it. And by linking with Curses, you can get some mana free. Btw it's really easy to just convert resistances with Harvest, so open suffix is no longer necessary.
Hey guys! This might be a stupid question, but looking at poe.ninja at LL vortex occultists I see that in the top 15 dps there are only 3 people using EE. I looked at their PoB and tried to add EE - it would yield a great increase in dmg according to PoB, can somebody explain to me why people not run EE?
"

Talking about support gems, don't forget that Enlighten also works with it. And by linking with Curses, you can get some mana free. Btw it's really easy to just convert resistances with Harvest, so open suffix is no longer necessary.

I might be misunderstanding you, but Enlighten can NOT support crafted aspects. Says right on the gem that it can't support skills that don't come from gems.
Last edited by omglapizza on Feb 5, 2021, 3:05:34 PM
"
Mescaline77 wrote:
Hey guys! This might be a stupid question, but looking at poe.ninja at LL vortex occultists I see that in the top 15 dps there are only 3 people using EE. I looked at their PoB and tried to add EE - it would yield a great increase in dmg according to PoB, can somebody explain to me why people not run EE?

The big thing here is that the configuration that poe.ninja uses means that by using EE your DPS gets reduced by nearly half, so the "top" is heavily biased against anyone using EE. As for why people don't use it, some might unspec it simply to look good on poe.ninja, some might be running Transcendent Mind (which heavily disincentivizes pathing south of that jewel node) and some might simply not know about the trigger wand trick.
"
Mescaline77 wrote:

The #1 DPS guy, according to PoE ninja, has 15kk DPS. His gear worth a few mirrors. I have 14.5kk DPS with a correct PoB configuration. My gear worth ≈140ex. I do understand that this comparsion is far from being accurate, but anyways you can never reach an EE dps using Transcendent Mind.
Last edited by Its_OP on Feb 5, 2021, 4:02:39 PM
"
"
Mescaline77 wrote:

The #1 DPS guy, according to PoE ninja, has 15kk DPS. His gear worth a few mirrors. I have 14.5kk DPS with a correct PoB configuration. My gear worth ≈140ex. I do understand that this comparsion is far from being accurate, but anyways you can never reach an EE dps using Transcendent Mind.

Exactly! I was wondering why a guy with such expensive gear would not invest couple points in EE to increase his DPS significantly. So it's just the way DPS is calculated on poe.ninja, thanks!
"
"
Mescaline77 wrote:

The big thing here is that the configuration that poe.ninja uses means that by using EE your DPS gets reduced by nearly half, so the "top" is heavily biased against anyone using EE. As for why people don't use it, some might unspec it simply to look good on poe.ninja, some might be running Transcendent Mind (which heavily disincentivizes pathing south of that jewel node) and some might simply not know about the trigger wand trick.

understood, this helped, thanks a lot for the reply! :)
Thanks for great build! Got to 76 ik SSFHC.
A little advise for SSFHC players, be carefull with the chaos ball rituals, im gonna skip EM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info