[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

This build seems really flimsy. Any alternates that don't fall over at a sneeze? I only managed to get 6k es so far but still, the tree seems to grab very little.
Last edited by JeroyStillRollin on Jan 29, 2021, 3:31:38 PM
"
This build seems really flimsy. Any alternates that don't fall over at a sneeze? I only managed to get 6k es so far but still, the tree seems to grab very little.

Idk how you managed to get constantly one-shoted. I had over 7.5k ES with 420ES Vaal Regalia, 250ES shield and <150ES gloves and boots. Rn in LL gear I'm almost invulnerable. Open your profile to get some tips.
"
"

Idk how you managed to get constantly one-shoted. I had over 7.5k ES with 420ES Vaal Regalia, 250ES shield and <150ES gloves and boots. Rn in LL gear I'm almost invulnerable. Open your profile to get some tips.

Im dying a lot and im on CI. I have good gear which some needs upgrading of course but got one shotted often in the last few days.
Been stuck at level 92 for a while
Hey thinking about dropping Tranquility for Charisma and taking aspect od Spider Is it worth it in the overall?
Great build! I have never had that much fun in a league.
oops someone already answered.

Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 29, 2021, 7:59:32 PM
"
Haote wrote:
Hey thinking about dropping Tranquility for Charisma and taking aspect od Spider Is it worth it in the overall?
Great build! I have never had that much fun in a league.

Not worth it. Your better off using aura cluster to reduce mana.
"

Re: Empower: When I ran it through PoB Empower 4 lost against all my links (admittedly awakened gems) by 5-10%, might depend on your setup whether or not Empower wins out.

Re: Hypothermia: Its super unintuitive but the vortex dot always chills, ele focus only takes away ailments from the hit portion of vortex.

Damn dude, You already have a 98 BV Cold Conversion Assasin? You leveling solo?
@donbrawler thanks for helping all the noobs out with this build. I was wondering if you could answer couple questions.

1. Do you use Soul of Lunaris for bossing or switch to Soul of Salaris?

2. Would you still run Zealoth's Oath/Vitality if you played with Blasphemy?

3. Any recommendations on rolling the Jewels with Increased ES recharge rate implicit?

4. For cluster jewels do you typically craft them yourself? Any advice there?

5. Why do you suggest running double DPS curse instead of a more defensive one for 2nd one like Shak or other posters suggested?

6. I am trying to figure out how to push my character to next level. Any suggestions or insights would be appreciated. Here are my items:

My plans right now is to get double +1 gem lvl wand, then transition to cluster jewels with Thread of Hope, craft a neck following your earlier posts and then upgrade all other pieces.
Last edited by Nethermore on Jan 29, 2021, 10:51:44 PM
"
Ma23ck wrote:
"
"

Im dying a lot and im on CI. I have good gear which some needs upgrading of course but got one shotted often in the last few days.
Been stuck at level 92 for a while

I cant see anything really wrong with your build. My build is very similar, but I have the recommended cluster jewels. I do get one shotted very occasionally but am on my way to 96 slowly. There are some map modifiers to look out for, elemental reflect (obviously) and combinations of reduced resistance and elemental exposure with monsters do extra x elemental damage.
Some of the maps I have rolled have been super juicy and this build has come out unscathed. Havent died to a conqueror yet and am currently avoiding Sirus and Maven until I hit my next level. They would wipe me back to zero at this level to quickly.
"
Nethermore wrote:
@donbrawler thanks for helping all the noobs out with this build. I was wondering if you could answer couple questions.

1. Do you use Soul of Lunaris for bossing or switch to Soul of Salaris?

2. Would you still run Zealoth's Oath/Vitality if you played with Blasphemy?

3. Any recommendations on rolling the Jewels with Increased ES recharge rate implicit?

4. For cluster jewels do you typically craft them yourself? Any advice there?

5. Why do you suggest running double DPS curse instead of a more defensive one for 2nd one like Shak or other posters suggested?

6. I am trying to figure out how to push my character to next level. Any suggestions or insights would be appreciated. Here are my items:

My plans right now is to get double +1 gem lvl wand, then transition to cluster jewels with Thread of Hope, craft a neck following your earlier posts and then upgrade all other pieces.

1. I personally don't switch between pantheons. Its probably best practice to switch for bosses though.

2. If you can fit a lvl 10-15 vitality using blasphemy 100% use it. Its huge to have regen on ES.

3. If you see a Gem craft on the yellow harvest nodes. These will give crafts to add implicit. Just keep using that craft until you get the ES recharge.

4. I would buy the Large Cluster jewels they are hard to craft even with harvest.

Cheap way to get really good medium cluster. Buy a medium off trade with Deep Chill and a open prefix for 3-5 chaos. Augment Defense with harvest crafts and the only two options are Brush with Death or Vile Reinvigoration, both are really good.

5. Shak only suggest Temp Chains in his guide and I use Aspect of the Spider which has a slow effect and a DPS increase.

Using any defensive curse is bad in my opinion because in your mind you think your have more defense so you play aggressively. Then complain about getting one shot.

You should always try and dodge things like projectiles, learn what mobs can kill you easily and most of all learn all boss mechanics.

6. Buy Awakened Gems, Get Hunter/Shaper gloves with Cold dot. Get Crusader Crystal Belt are my recommendations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info