[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
frost21 wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:
The LL build runs two curses right? Temp chains and frostbite.

So once you have malediction you can take out points from whispers of doom and put them towards the cluster jewel points?

Also wondering this.

Any update?
Hello! im really enjoying your build,love it! but still considering taking Glancing Blows,but dont know what would be the optimal path to it.. So maybe you could help me with that,and what nodes to take off? Maybe i dont need mana reservation then?
"
frost21 wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:
The LL build runs two curses right? Temp chains and frostbite.

So once you have malediction you can take out points from whispers of doom and put them towards the cluster jewel points?

Also wondering this.

Any update?

I followed my own line of reasoning and went cluster instead of doom. Currently have one jewel filled at lvl 90 and need a few more levels to fill out the second cluster.

So my question now - is there something else in the tree I should refund now and complete the second cluster? (what is the least important part?)

Oh also I don't have the extra -4% mana reserved on the right side of the tree - it doesn't seem necessary?

Also for anyone earlier in the building process - I have no regrets skipping the CI phase - went from levelling build straight to LL fine.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Sep 27, 2020, 7:10:53 AM
nvm
Last edited by Derpamon on Sep 27, 2020, 3:24:55 PM
I'm level 91, hit a bit of a dry spell in terms of currency dropping. I checked POB and it's showing my dps is only 350k ish with Sirus checked. That can't be right can it?

What do I need to check off in the calcs/config of POB to see my true dps?

I'm hoping it's not that low as I'm about to fight Sirus for the first time this league.

What upgrades should I be looking out for at this point? I do have a Shav's, but I haven't been able to 6 link it yet. So I could sell it and try and get 70 chaos or something and use that to upgrade gear.

Any thoughts on grabbing Whispers of Doom (+1 curse) and then using a Frostbite on Hit ring and switching Blasphemy over to Temp Chains?
Can you post a LVL90 LL tree?
Edit: never mind, found it
Last edited by Shuffle1001 on Sep 28, 2020, 5:11:37 AM

So Al-Hezmin dropped this on me today. Is this usable for this build or is there better things than that ?
How can I know if I will be able to craft the trigger mod on a wand when looking in poe.trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info