[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Lvl 68 now, no life, no boss dmg and a lot of deaths. Would not recommend as of now :O
ign: Florashock
Hmmm, I'm interested in trying out a new league starter, this one has the league starter tag on it.

-checks gear-

Legacy reach, legacy qotf, headhunter... you must have some wildly different league starts than the rest of us.

The newbie trap is real. Don't fall for it, friends. Any build can be crazy with 300ex worth of gear.

A league starter is one that clears t10 maps pretty easily with a 5link and 30c worth of gear.
"
Vortex_Magus wrote:
Hmmm, I'm interested in trying out a new league starter, this one has the league starter tag on it.

-checks gear-

Legacy reach, legacy qotf, headhunter... you must have some wildly different league starts than the rest of us.

The newbie trap is real. Don't fall for it, friends. Any build can be crazy with 300ex worth of gear.

A league starter is one that clears t10 maps pretty easily with a 5link and 30c worth of gear.

Have you clicked the POB or did you just jumped to the gear section?
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
This build is struggle. On tier 1 maps now and can die to anything. Clearing is ok but ST is really really low.

Have a death's opus and switching to a 5 link ST ice shot - barrage support - added cold dmg - ele dmg with attacks - hypothermia. and its almost impossible to kill the metamorph league mechanic and map bosses are an act of patience.

I would not recommend starting with this build unless there are some changes that can drastically improve it. i'm thinking of just selling my deaths opus and buying a ton of orb of regrets. this just isn't working.

I havent died a single time yet because of damage, all my deaths were because i was afk, lol, barrage for single target and ice shot for clearing. super duper build, love it so far
What is best setup for mana recovery in this setup ?
was struggling hard with this while leveling, but now using ice shot with hypothermia, wed, and added cold, with a 4l artillery ballista to help draw boss agro while adding a bit of damage, I'm slowly progressing my atlas, doing t5 maps fine with no need for a st setup. also, getting death's opus helped quite a bit.

despite the hard start the build is enjoyable, I recommend to those struggling to just stick with it for a bit, you'll hit a nice power spike with some gear upgrades
Build is going decent for me.

For those complaining, read all the detailed notes, check PoB thoroughly.

This build is viable as a starter :)
Last edited by DrazyHaze on Dec 14, 2019, 10:09:40 PM
Sorry if im overlooking it. But how do we get frenzy charges? I dont think i see Blood Rage. Also like wise for mana leech. I see a single life leech node, which give me some. Damage might be too low to benefit from it at the moment.
For single target, barrage 4L setup or ice shot w/o barrage support perform better?
now im using death harp atm feels a bit weak on single target situations
Last edited by duabijitelur on Dec 14, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info