[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
MacMowgli wrote:

hey guys, is there anything i can really upgrade from here? Also, i was able to squeeze in Arctic Armour with some curse on hit gloves, is that gucci?

Also, i annointed with adjacent animousity, but should i switch to tranquility with BL?

In no particular order:

Belt needs an overall upgrade, no quality on amulet, no useful boot enchant, few 21 gems - especially in the PG - I think the breakpoint on some of those is 24, so the +2 implicit is being a little wasted.

Outside of that, without going to pob, I would guess that the weapon can be upgraded pretty cheaply. It has 3 amazing affixes on it, one good affix and two bad affixes. In my experience, generally that will be worse than a 5 affix weapon where all 5 are decent.

Currently running the Tranquility as the Annoint on ammy.
Would Adjacent Animosity be better damage wise ? The POB says no , but im not sure if it can calculate the data from Adjacent Animosity.

Sorry for double posting, quoting for visibility
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Never tried mines before, this seem fun.
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
"
Hey0cean wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
MacMowgli wrote:

hey guys, is there anything i can really upgrade from here? Also, i was able to squeeze in Arctic Armour with some curse on hit gloves, is that gucci?

Also, i annointed with adjacent animousity, but should i switch to tranquility with BL?

In no particular order:

Belt needs an overall upgrade, no quality on amulet, no useful boot enchant, few 21 gems - especially in the PG - I think the breakpoint on some of those is 24, so the +2 implicit is being a little wasted.

Outside of that, without going to pob, I would guess that the weapon can be upgraded pretty cheaply. It has 3 amazing affixes on it, one good affix and two bad affixes. In my experience, generally that will be worse than a 5 affix weapon where all 5 are decent.

Currently running the Tranquility as the Annoint on ammy.
Would Adjacent Animosity be better damage wise ? The POB says no , but im not sure if it can calculate the data from Adjacent Animosity.

Sorry for double posting, quoting for visibility

PoB can't calculate it. AA is better
On helm enchants, "40% BL Damage" or "BL Fires and Additional Projectile"? Does the latter work for mines? And if so, wouldn't it basically double our dps?
"
Melador wrote:
On helm enchants, "40% BL Damage" or "BL Fires and Additional Projectile"? Does the latter work for mines? And if so, wouldn't it basically double our dps?

The additional projectile is very sweet for the clear. If you slap this ench and the dying sun it will clean screen wide.
"
Hey0cean wrote:
The additional projectile is very sweet for the clear. If you slap this ench and the dying sun it will clean screen wide.

Oh, but a single unit can't be zapped multiple times by multiple projectiles from the same mine, so it's not good for bosses?
"
Melador wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

Oh, but a single unit can't be zapped multiple times by multiple projectiles from the same mine, so it's not good for bosses?

Not sure about this part. Ask the BeerLeague , he's more experienced in this field :)
"
BeerLeague wrote:

PoB can't calculate it. AA is better

Thank you for the clarification :)
"
Melador wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:

Correct, it still isnt bad for bosses that move as you will get better coverage. Overall, if you have the budget for it, the helm enchant is good - then you can swap dying sun for another dps flask.
Hi Beer,
I hit 10k ES and would like to throw the rest of my currency to try and craft a BiS weapon for this build. (Am running pyroclast version atm w/ anger watcher eye)

What are the 6 best mods?

I currently see an opal wand with +1 spells, and +1 fire spells for 25ex.
Should I buy that and use it as a base?

How would you go about crafting one? Is it worth a big difference to specialize in fire on the weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info