[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
kiistmund wrote:
What Gem link should i drop for BL if i go 5l shavs only for now? i cant find it in the OP

since u got 3g 2b i would go bl/TM/slower proj/highimpact/swift

with this boot enchant, should I get Ghost Reaver even though I don't have machina mitts?
Dumb question:

Why do we need all the mana reserve nodes (on LL)?

For life reserve auras I'm running the 3 in my shield plus blood magic precision/clarity (although I assume the clarity is for when you have the ES watcher's eye?).

For mana reserve I'm running blasphemy+temp chains and summon skitterbots.

I could probably have fewer of the mana reserve nodes and still have enough mana for casting all my mines. Is it just to make sure we have enough, or am I missing something here? I don't even need to use enlighten.

Is it just for reserving aspect of the spider? I don't have that atm.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Sep 22, 2020, 5:35:32 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
Dumb question:

For life reserve auras I'm running the 3 in my shield plus blood magic precision/clarity (although I assume the clarity is for when you have the ES watcher's eye?).

I could probably have fewer of the mana reserve nodes and still have enough mana for casting all my mines. Is it just to make sure we have enough, or am I missing something here? I don't even need to use enlighten.

you are missing discipline
no, I'm running discipline in my shield along with zealotry and wrath.

I specc'd out of some of the reserve nodes and can't run precision/clarity anymore, although it doesn't seem like a big deal (unless I had the clarity watcher's eye).

so I guess the reserve nodes are for clarity/precision/aspect of the spider?
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Sep 22, 2020, 6:53:09 PM
I managed to squeeze in 7.8k ES. I can kill everything, damage is not an issue. However, I'm getting destroyed a bit from the end game content which inhibits my leveling... If I manage to get to lvl 99 I should have 9k ES from the passive nodes.

Is the build supposed to be this glass-cannony or am I missing something?
"
TrueGohan wrote:
Hey op can you make an updated tree? your pobs under 3.12 dont work and the pob under the end game upgrades is a CI version

You need the latest community fork. Its linked in the OP
"
LadyLoriana wrote:

with this boot enchant, should I get Ghost Reaver even though I don't have machina mitts?

No, it doesnt work
"
Nahsil wrote:
Dumb question:

it is, and for the aura effect
"
Dwarfy wrote:
I managed to squeeze in 7.8k ES. I can kill everything, damage is not an issue. However, I'm getting destroyed a bit from the end game content which inhibits my leveling... If I manage to get to lvl 99 I should have 9k ES from the passive nodes.

Is the build supposed to be this glass-cannony or am I missing something?

12K ES is certainly possible, but this is about as defensive as you can build a miner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info