[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
frost21 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

So for this wand, I want to do remove non-caster mod from my garden to get rid of the mana regen you said? (It can't remove the +1 light gems right?)

Also to remove the life gain on hit, I would remove attack mod from garden craft too?

So I would only want to remove one of those mods first initially and craft cast speed to make sure I get spell crit when I garden craft onto it? And until I get a good crit mod I don't remove the other mod or the prefix (spellpower)?

I would be willing to spend a couple more ex to finish this wand off as best as I can.

Just trying to understand the process in crafting this since I'm quite clueless on that aspect a.

That is correct. No great way to clean up the prefixes entirely. You wont be able to get rid of the spell damage, but that shouldnt matter, its still a fantastic wand.

Alright thanks a ton for the info, I managed to remove the life and crafted cast speed to hit the crit mod. Debating if I should continue to re-roll the crit mod and replace with a different one. Any suggestions?

Worth it if you have a bunch of the crit mods lying around
"
Navezz wrote:
Any suggestion about how i would start to craft this wand? And which crafts should i aim for prio?

Can't hit +1 spell gems reliably, probably best to multimod, slam it w/ crusder ex.
"
An1m4ls_ wrote:
just one question, for wands, damage pen is better than crit multi or vice versa?
wave of conviction + awakened lightning pen + explosives expert gives us +75% light pen
taking pen in the wand and reach something like +83% change something?

There isnt a break point for PEN, its always good. You would have to check pob for your setup to see which roll is better though - it would depend on gear

this is what im ending up with just gotta find crit multi
crit chance is just for blocking out for multi
Last edited by Dingping on Jul 7, 2020, 5:55:24 PM
Well using your advice, I used a "remove crit mod and replace it with another crit mod" initially... got 79% crit chance for spells. Which I thought I could do better so I BELIEVE I had another and used it..

But somehow I replaced the "cast speed" mod I crafted initially to make sure I'd get the crit mod.... but luckily I got a real good roll on the global crit multi. (You have a clue on what mod I accidentally used? Or did I use the right one and that was one of the outcomes).

I am all out of the harvest crafts for crit, and figured this is a pretty good wand now right? Just need to get remove the mana mod which would be done through the harvest craft "Remove non-caster mod and replace with caster mod"? Or is there a "remove non caster mod" by itself craft?

Thanks a ton for all the help so far, deff learning some stuff through this process of crafting.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Just made the transition to LL and I have more than 25% of my mana left over after reserving everything else. So I'm able to fit a Herald of Thunder on mana res and have 95 mana left over, which is about 11 mines. Worth it?

You are missing aspect of the spider. You are also missing some of the mana reserve nodes.

You always want to be able to throw out all 19 and still flame dash
I have both the Sovereignty and Influence wheels, and grabbed a Conqueror's efficiency in one jewel slot, which means my mana res breaks down as follows:
Enfeeble - 27%
Skitterbots - 27%
Aspect of the Spider - 20%
Herald of Thunder - 20%
Total - 95% mana reserved

If I get an enlighten lvl 4 and get rid of the Conqueror's I would be at:
Enfeeble and Skitterbots - 25% each
Aspect and HoT - 21% each
Total - 93% mana reserved

So either way I think I should be running Herald of Thunder? What am I missing?
"
frost21 wrote:
Well using your advice, I used a "remove crit mod and replace it with another crit mod" initially... got 79% crit chance for spells. Which I thought I could do better so I BELIEVE I had another and used it..

But somehow I replaced the "cast speed" mod I crafted initially to make sure I'd get the crit mod.... but luckily I got a real good roll on the global crit multi. (You have a clue on what mod I accidentally used? Or did I use the right one and that was one of the outcomes).

I am all out of the harvest crafts for crit, and figured this is a pretty good wand now right? Just need to get remove the mana mod which would be done through the harvest craft "Remove non-caster mod and replace with caster mod"? Or is there a "remove non caster mod" by itself craft?

Thanks a ton for all the help so far, deff learning some stuff through this process of crafting.

There is remove non caster, but should have done it before the crit multi. that is also not a caster mod
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Just made the transition to LL and I have more than 25% of my mana left over after reserving everything else. So I'm able to fit a Herald of Thunder on mana res and have 95 mana left over, which is about 11 mines. Worth it?

You are missing aspect of the spider. You are also missing some of the mana reserve nodes.

You always want to be able to throw out all 19 and still flame dash
I have both the Sovereignty and Influence wheels, and grabbed a Conqueror's efficiency in one jewel slot, which means my mana res breaks down as follows:
Enfeeble - 27%
Skitterbots - 27%
Aspect of the Spider - 20%
Herald of Thunder - 20%
Total - 95% mana reserved

If I get an enlighten lvl 4 and get rid of the Conqueror's I would be at:
Enfeeble and Skitterbots - 25% each
Aspect and HoT - 21% each
Total - 93% mana reserved

So either way I think I should be running Herald of Thunder? What am I missing?

You dont want to reserve that much mana, only being able to throw out half the mines will kill you dps.

You need to have around 250 mana unreserved
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

There is remove non caster, but should have done it before the crit multi. that is also not a caster mod

Ahh shit, so I just gotta do that now and pray it hits the mana mod rather then global crit multi? At worst I guess if it hits the crit multi I can try for a better crit chance roll?

Edit: Also, are you sure there is a non-caster remove by itself? I only saw this on the official site for remove non-caster harvest craft.

https://gyazo.com/70b0087c30ab0819ce8e09086891be39
Last edited by frost21 on Jul 7, 2020, 6:52:00 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
You dont want to reserve that much mana, only being able to throw out half the mines will kill you dps.

You need to have around 250 mana unreserved
If I take Charisma as my anoint and a lvl 4 enlighten, then drop Conqueror's........ I'd have 260 unreserved mana including HoT. So then the question is whether taking Charisma for my anoint is worth it. According to my PoB, Tranquility (13% average hit damage) is better than Herald of Thunder (8% average hit damage). So I guess it's not worth fitting in. Better to use the passive tree points on stuff besides reduced mana reservation.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Jul 7, 2020, 6:49:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info