[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Understood . Thanks
P.s :Awaiting your update for 3.9 xD
how much an cospri cost at the league start? already practice to get in maps in 5h with this build, will try to get an cospri and lycosidea at day 1
Great build. Have a question tho about gem setup. I'm lazy. I don't want to have to switch boot setup between maping and bossing. I'm thinking of putting the boss boot setup in my gloves instead. Only problem is finding a new place for flame dash and summon ice golem (I don't really care about arcane surge and faster casting). For ice golem I'd assume I can just replace vaal righteous fire in the second Cospri's, making it trigger automatically since it's a cold spell. But flame dash is harder. The only solution I see is offering a support gem slot from either HoI or Vortex to make it work. Which support gem in either of those would you say is the most exchangeable?

Additional question: I just realized that mistwalker gives you 20% AS when you have the elusive buff. Does that affect the APS/AS interaction or is it still fine?
Last edited by N333mo on Dec 9, 2019, 8:58:05 PM
"
N333mo wrote:
Great build. Have a question tho about gem setup. I'm lazy. I don't want to have to switch boot setup between maping and bossing. I'm thinking of putting the boss boot setup in my gloves instead. Only problem is finding a new place for flame dash and summon ice golem (I don't really care about arcane surge and faster casting). For ice golem I'd assume I can just replace vaal righteous fire in the second Cospri's, making it trigger automatically since it's a cold spell. But flame dash is harder. The only solution I see is offering a support gem slot from either HoI or Vortex to make it work. Which support gem in either of those would you say is the most exchangeable?

Additional question: I just realized that mistwalker gives you 20% AS when you have the elusive buff. Does that affect the APS/AS interaction or is it still fine?

20% AS from Mistwalker is what gets us to the perfect 7.49 APS value (which has 99% uptime).

The boot thing has been annoying me too for quite a while. The only reason i use HoI is because maps feel so much better with it, otherwise i would keep Vortex. If i decide to play it when there are no big nerfs i might even stream my progress. But yeah right now im not sure what i would change for the gem setup.
"
gokudin wrote:
how much an cospri cost at the league start? already practice to get in maps in 5h with this build, will try to get an cospri and lycosidea at day 1

In Blight League they were like 30c until CoC got really popular 1-2 months into it.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 9, 2019, 9:47:04 PM
So with annoints not being as easy to get right away do we just go for Cospri's and Lycosidae for the start?

Trying to figure out what to start with now that OOS is being nerfed but not sure by how much. I might just bite the bullet and level with it anyway. Or try out arc miner and respec.
Orbs of storm and linghting trap are neft and arc buff so could we use arc for lvling ?
What do you think about where we may be with the ring slots given Mark of the Shaper is going to be super rare to get now in 3.9?
"
CongRipper wrote:
Orbs of storm and linghting trap are neft and arc buff so could we use arc for lvling ?

I had the same thought.

I did 5 runs of act 10 kitava to practice with orb and i dont think it will be nerfed that much! wave of conviction have a good dmg too i think it will be enough to run till early maps
So they nerfed inspiration. Is it still viable or should we switch it out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info