[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
vetroxbl wrote:

Luckily for you there's one single item that solves both of those issues at the same time. A Cinderswallow Urn with the Crit Chance mod.
Divine down your Cospri's to a total of 20% attack speed, drop your Bramble Skewer jewel, and put in a Cinderswallow instead of the Quicksilver.

It will take you from this:

To this:

That should pretty much increase your damage output by like straight up 20%.

And for the love of God enable Elusive in your PoB's people. It's really not that hard.

I see part of what I was missing was the latest community fork of POB. With that here is my updated pastebin: https://pastebin.com/6MRSYKw5

I do have 100% chance to crit.

However, the calculator puts the breakpoint at 9.9 APS. If I go to 10.00, it pushes past the breakpoint and casts per second drops to 6.3. I see you're recommending 10.10, which is beyond the breakpoint. What am I missing here? Is the calculator outdated?
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
"
vetroxbl wrote:
"
BAquS wrote:
Spoiler

welcome exiles.
what can i upgrade in this moment ? what will give me bigger dmg ?
i talk about 15-20ex

- Farm a few more ex, get Bottled Faith (1,80% crit chance or more), drop Inc. Crit Strikes gem for Hypothermia. It also allows to drop the whole Annihilation cluster ('cause you're crit capped without it), and get damage elsewhere;
- Divine down your Cospri's to bellow 7,57 APS while Elusive. You're losing ~1/3 of your potential damage at the moment;
- On the same note, don't use Ice Bite or Onslaught. You lose damage from gaining attack speed;
- Cap your lightning resistance with gear;
- Get high accuracy rolls on your gloves and 2nd ring. Get 100% hit chance on Cyclone;
- Seething and Bubbling prefixes are better than Panicked on a Life flask;
- Get a prefix on your Diamond flask;
- Get curse immunity on your other utility flask.

This node alone provides more damage than Arcane Expanse. The Arcane Expanse cluster is shitty in general.

i have my APS below 7.57 its 6.83
my lightning res is capped
i dont understand how its possible that i lose dmg cus of ice bite or onslaught ? its still under 7.60
can u explain ? im noob in this game its my first league, i played a lot of time ago and than i gety 60lev so u know im rly rly big noob :D
hi everyone!
if possible take a look at my PoB..
im kind of struggling with crit chance.
thanks in advance!
https://pastebin.com/rRU6FdnF
Last edited by OneV9 on Apr 27, 2020, 10:36:26 AM
I dont think I fully understand if my target APS should be 7,52 or 15,14 in PoB. In otherwords, i see dudes in Poe.ninja with 15,14 APS in PoB, but i've read that going under 7,57 is enough.

Can someone clarify if I need to effectively double my APS by hoarding %attack speed from jewels, cinderswallow(onslaught) until my PoB reaches 15,14 or should I just drop a few attack speed nodes to get below 7,57? Dropping two nodes gets me to 7,52.
Hello guys,

First of all I would like to say that this build is amazing.
Iv'e managed to kill conqueres on A8 quite easly but I still fill my crit is not the best and also my damage.
I'll appriciate if you help me to improve my build or give me an advice.
https://pastebin.com/r5zfRfEE

Thanks you very much.
Spoiler
"
Hi,got like 10-15 ex in the bank to spend on items,what should i buy or change.I was thinking of the 2 rings with HoI buffs or a helmet with -9% cold resist & increased ice nova dmg by 40% but it's very expensive.
My PoB: https://pastebin.com/V6i3wgtq
The brutal restrain is giving me : 5% movment speed/20%+20% elemental dmg/+20dex.
Also what lvl should my CoDT and Immortall call/Steelskin be?
Here is my gear:

Got this ring to drop but I don't know if i should use it with other synth ring with HoI buffs.

Is everything ok?
Hello guys, if I buy Bottled Faith I should put off Diamond Flask? Or Use both?

Thanks!
"
I dont think I fully understand if my target APS should be 7,52 or 15,14 in PoB. In otherwords, i see dudes in Poe.ninja with 15,14 APS in PoB, but i've read that going under 7,57 is enough.

Can someone clarify if I need to effectively double my APS by hoarding %attack speed from jewels, cinderswallow(onslaught) until my PoB reaches 15,14 or should I just drop a few attack speed nodes to get below 7,57? Dropping two nodes gets me to 7,52.

I'm still not quite sure where the 7.57 number is even coming from. According to the calculator everyone's been using it's actually 7.49. At least, that's what it's always been, and I haven't seen anyone say the calculator is wrong; it's just a math formula, I don't see why it would be incorrect. As soon as you tick up to 7.50 your spells per second goes down to 5, so honestly I don't know why people keep suggesting 7.57.

And with 52% cooldown recovery it goes up to 9.9, but I keep seeing people say 10.10. Even the guy with the 1-hour 40-minute breakdown on Youtube says 9.9, and he definitely seems like an expert. Wish someone would clarify.

The guy on poe.ninja with 15.14 probably just doesn't know what he's doing or doesn't care. Lots of people don't, even level 100 people.
Last edited by Accaris on Apr 27, 2020, 2:46:40 PM
"
Accaris wrote:

One server tick is 33ms.
CoC can cast every 0.132ms with [14% to 51%] CDR
1/0.132 = 7.576
Last edited by Kiyoshi_Ito on Apr 27, 2020, 3:41:49 PM
"
Kiyoshi_Ito wrote:
"
Accaris wrote:

One server tick is 33ms.
CoC can cast every 0.132ms with [14% to 51%] CDR
1/0.132 = 7.576

Is there no variance to server ticks? Surely that would affect it. Wouldn't it be safer/more reliable to calculate without this factor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info