[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

@MIGUEL_BATATA
You are missing a lot. Take Spell Damage per Power Charge node on your passive tree. (Right above the middle) And try to get Badge of the Brotherhood asap, its a core item, you cannot play Badge build without having a Badge.
You can use any skill you like. Lightning/Fire/Cold/Physical/Chaos, any. Even traps and mines. But unfortunately almost all spell skills in the game are terribly bad.
Make me know if you find some cool spell for this build.
I've tried switching different spells but they seem to lose a lot of dmg.
Loving the build so far. Seems a bit off meta and still does loads of dps. Been having quite good success so far but was wondering if you had any tips for improvements i could make to my char.For some reason i feel like im missing some big dps somewhere that i could be overlooking. Thanks

Last edited by GoldenxWizard on Feb 6, 2020, 11:10:26 AM
Well, just bought this gear, and can't even kill bosses and Metamorphs on tier 10 (LOL) maps...)

Think that only poison + tons of armor can easy kill everything. Like my venom gyre pathfinder...
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
Daniil8888 wrote:
Well, just bought this gear, and can't even kill bosses and Metamorphs on tier 10 (LOL) maps...)

Think that only poison + tons of armor can easy kill everything. Like my venom gyre pathfinder...

You miss Farrul's fur - it's a key item of the build. Also no +1 pc on helmet, no annoint on amulet and your ring is missing added lightning per pc/fc.
I'm just melting everything with my toon (check the profile it's public).
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Feb 7, 2020, 7:15:38 AM
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
Daniil8888 wrote:

You miss Farrul's fur - it's a key item of the build. Also no +1 pc on helmet, no annoint on amulet and your ring is missing added lightning per pc/fc.
I'm just melting everything with my toon (check the profile it's public).

Farruls is not a must, its just a nice QoL but no needed, I was cleaning t16 without it ez pz, the only handicap is that you cant stop hitting mobs
"
sikazo wrote:

Farruls is not a must, its just a nice QoL but no needed, I was cleaning t16 without it ez pz, the only handicap is that you cant stop hitting mobs

Farrul with 36% increased frenzy duration on the ring gives you permanent frenzy and power charge which are the key of this particular build.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
sikazo wrote:

Farrul with 36% increased frenzy duration on the ring gives you permanent frenzy and power charge which are the key of this particular build.

It really isn’t... it’s literally listed under the section as a “luxury upgrade” and is specifically not required. It’s just QOL for maintaining frenzy charges.

Anything anyone would recommend to improve gear at this point?

Character is EvenFurther

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info