[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

Very nice guide, for now i will maining Arc (Power n Frenzy) Charge Assassin foreva, thanks man, im already 91 lvl and im really happy and have fun from this build, only one thing i need is headhunter, but i will farm his asap :D

So how do you go about crafting that shaped stygian vise you have?
Great build. I've instead opted to use Aseneth's Gentle Touch for the explosions since I'm using Farrul's and don't have to worry about charge generation. Suuuper fast clear rate, amazing legion farmer.
Thanks for the build. One of the strongest build I've played by far. Killed Uber Elder like 10 times and a few times deathless. Great map clear and Boss melt. I did spend a fortune though. Feel free to look at my stuff.

http://poe-profile.info/profile/Sw0rdSaint?realm=pc
@TheMasqueRaid
I simply bought all my gear.
8ex belt (overpriced, IMO)
20c boots (added Aspect and chant)
40c gloves (added Unnerve and chant)
Hey this is Miguel from the YouTube comments could you pls check my items to see if I'm doing this properly
Now you have to make your characters public. (somewhere in the account settings)
Should be working now
Out of curiosity have you ever tried stormcall instead or arc? I like the core of your build but not never been a big fan of arc. I don’t have a great reason other than it’s never quite felt satisfying to me. I like the core of your build and am thinking about trying it out next league. I’m not trying to decide whether arc or not to arc. It seems to be very little would need to change other than storm call relies more heavily on the helm enchant. I’d probably try to fossil craft a -lightning with the enchant but other than that the gear wouldn’t be much different.

I thought about what your said about using other skills and really wanted to try a different skill. Ice nova may be really good as well but given how expensive cold gems and jewels are its not worth doing it this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info