[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
larsahh_ wrote:
Rolled the craziest Lethal Pride for my build after spending like 50-55 total divines. 3 nodes with 5% DD, 10% fortify, 20 strength, 5% strenght and 5% physical damage taken as fire dmg. Has also a 4th DD on Wandslinger but not worth it. If the last node, 20% physical Damage would instead been intimidate, that would been so sick!

11519 Rakiata if anybody wanna keep an eye out!

Hey I saw your ascendant version of the build. I was very lucky and got a
in the menagerie yesterday, so I was thinking of trying your version with a shavronne.

At the moment, I play with an Atziri's reflection and a coward's legacy.
How is the ascendant so far and compared to the assassin version ?

Also, I noticed you aren't playing with a Presence of Chayula, how are you avoiding stun then ?

Thanks.
Last edited by zibbulon on Jan 25, 2020, 7:47:24 AM
Finally got my Watcher's eye. 11.4 ex. Holy cow they are expensive this league! but worth it.

PS: is Vaal RF anything good at least for bosses/methamorps? It "grants 29% more spell damage" wich seems really good.
Last edited by FedeS on Jan 24, 2020, 10:46:28 PM
Can't make up my mind on the 3rd slot in Mjolner for ARC.

Currently have Arc - Awakened Added Lightning Damage - (awakened lightning pen, awakened controlled destruction, innervate)

Which would you guys go for?
"
azamantes wrote:
What is the best option for boots enchant ?

I keep seeing these +add to light damage being used but it seems like crap.

Most of the time you are killing something. Most bosses beside Sirus also seem to have a phase with ads in between.

Also what is the better option if I want to go low life ? Using Shav or using the belt + atziri shield combo ?

runned -10% elem resi enchant on boots for 2 weeks until i realize 1-160 light dmg is way more dps lol

talking about dps my new gear is complete except 2 jewel

i'm at 5,92 aps rn on cyclone

should i get atk spd or crit multi for remaining jewel?

something like

13% aps VS 33% crit multi

i know the crit multi gives more damage on pob but maybe creating more ball through APS would be better at the end ? mh ( got woke CoC )
"
telosei wrote:

runned -10% elem resi enchant on boots for 2 weeks until i realize 1-160 light dmg is way more dps lol

talking about dps my new gear is complete except 2 jewel

i'm at 5,92 aps rn on cyclone

should i get atk spd or crit multi for remaining jewel?

something like

13% aps VS 33% crit multi

i know the crit multi gives more damage on pob but maybe creating more ball through APS would be better at the end ? mh ( got woke CoC )

Why are you using a Silver flask if you already have a Cinderswallow flask in your set-up? Do they stack or something?
"
Quickfade wrote:
Can't make up my mind on the 3rd slot in Mjolner for ARC.

Currently have Arc - Awakened Added Lightning Damage - (awakened lightning pen, awakened controlled destruction, innervate)

Which would you guys go for?

Any benefit to adding arc on the Mjolner?

Better clear or what?
After trying out cospris for 2 days, I can definitely say that it feels overrated.
While I could reach similar dps, Cospris felt a lot squishier than this build without the fortify and extra ES. Clear felt comparable on both builds.

Just switched back to Mjolner and changed some stuff around since I have awakened CoC now.
Up to 220k BL hits (without shock) at 7 AS and 99% crit chance by dropping increased critical strikes for Inspiration.
So that's over 18m DPS just from the chest BL alone on CI.
"
azamantes wrote:
What is the best option for boots enchant ?

I keep seeing these +add to light damage being used but it seems like crap.

Most of the time you are killing something. Most bosses beside Sirus also seem to have a phase with ads in between.

Also what is the better option if I want to go low life ? Using Shav or using the belt + atziri shield combo ?

If you want to go for a super heavy investment build, I think belt + atziri would be better than shavs since you can go for a sick explodey chest instead.
Although I personally think you don't even need pain attunement since you already have 20-30m shaper dps so I'd rather just have more ES and make sure I dont die.
"
blingi wrote:
After trying out cospris for 2 days, I can definitely say that it feels overrated.
While I could reach similar dps, Cospris felt a lot squishier than this build without the fortify and extra ES. Clear felt comparable on both builds.

Just switched back to Mjolner and changed some stuff around since I have awakened CoC now.
Up to 220k BL hits (without shock) at 7 AS and 99% crit chance by dropping increased critical strikes for Inspiration.

Doesnt 7 AS not enough for awakened CoC?
"
omgree wrote:
"
blingi wrote:

Doesnt 7 AS not enough for awakened CoC?

There is no "not enough". 7 is pretty much 17% more dps than 6.
As long as it's not above 7.5 it's just a straight dps increase and am at 7.1 now but don't really have a way to get more without sacrificing some damage or ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info