15 mb patch 1:30 hours

"
Biovital wrote:
Its funny that a game with PS2 quality graphics needs an SSD just to run at a half decent rate.

Chris can do all the PR damage control he wants (see Performance and Stability) but we know that with their home rolled game engine PoE can't hold a candle to any arpg that does use a commercial game engine (like Wolcen's CryEngine). However, SSD is pretty cheap now for 500/512 GB capacities and for me after running on a Samsung 840 500 GB drive for over 4 years now I wouldn't ever think of going back to a mechanical drive. Sata SSD boots up Windows and runs everything so must faster that everyone should upgrade to SSD sooner than later (ask Santa for a 500 GB SSD for Christmas). The next upgrade for me will be a 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD to make the jump to near light speed for disk reads/writes.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I have in fact an SSD drive. Will try to move the client there and see what happens. If not will continue to use the standalone client.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info