3.8.1 Patch Notes

What about betrayal research crashs? nothing?
"
Vali_ wrote:
Shame T16 blights in the maps just drop junk, who wants an act 1 essence drop from blight in T16, who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all? kinda pointless tbh, least blighted maps got fixed i guess..

+1
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
oh my, and nothing fixed about the fire guys shooting their machine gun ability at you from screens away regardless of whether you are standing on a blight lane or not....

and still nothing about pump portals spawning inches from pump and instant killing it

pretty dissapointing

Yuu are spawning the fireball guys btw.
It happens when you place a fire tower on a fire portal, dummy.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? INDEED
"
Vali_ wrote:
Shame T16 blights in the maps just drop junk, who wants an act 1 essence drop from blight in T16, who wants endless clear oils without the ability to even ever use them all? kinda pointless tbh, least blighted maps got fixed i guess..

+1
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Vali_ wrote:

+1
edit: retracted
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Sep 20, 2019, 11:32:35 AM
What about beyond portals spawning on top of the pump and destroying it instantly?
You reduced the beyond spawn but it is still there =/ why TF beyond mobs even do damage to it in the first place?
Last edited by SpectraI on Sep 18, 2019, 5:22:50 PM
HUF..ingRAY!!
ctrl+F
leap slam
0/0
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info