3.8.1 Patch Notes

"
Marinxar wrote:

Exactly the problem that they created for themselves. It's like giving your kid all he wants when he wants it. Now as he gets bigger, he just wants more and more, and you stuck with a whiney spoilt brat.

Their only problem is that they didn't put 300% IIQ on Blight monsters to make it rewarding, and didn't scale encounters with clear speed.

Currency drops do not have any manufacturing costs, it's not like they cannot just make it on Legion-level every league.
"

Their only problem is that they didn't put 300% IIQ on Blight monsters to make it rewarding, and didn't scale encounters with clear speed.

Currency drops do not have any manufacturing costs, it's not like they cannot just make it on Legion-level every league.

And the result of that would be huge inflation in currency and prices. And that would increase the gap between "casual" and "hardcore" players even more.

Legion was way too beneficial for those who knew what to do and got the currency to do it. Blight seems to be closer to what it used to be before Legion and thats fine for me. I do agree that Blight maps should be a bit (not much) more common drops but over all i'm happy about the amount of loot i get from those maps. Maybe tiny increase to blight encounter drops in normal maps but thats all.
"
"
Marinxar wrote:

Exactly the problem that they created for themselves. It's like giving your kid all he wants when he wants it. Now as he gets bigger, he just wants more and more, and you stuck with a whiney spoilt brat.

You just don't have any grasp or understanding of POE's connection between Permanent League economics, and the temporary leagues...or you have no interest in that, if you play only temporary leagues.

Any such change would degrade the entire economic system in the permanent league, since it's all dynamic, intertwined and player driven.

The current league, as Guilty1 stated, is pretty darn rewarding. Even normal map drops has been much better, and it's possible to progress in Atlas without tedious amounts of grinding..However, I would emphasize a little more the need to raise the drop rates on the current Blight league's Blighted Map drop rates. That's the only thing that need adjusting, as with that, you will automatically get more chances in finding rarer oils etc.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
*retracted*
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Oct 11, 2019, 6:31:23 AM
Fixed a bug where Jun's missions granted less Favour than intended?

Was it really fixed?
I'm on the console and there is no syndicate and not even missions.
still getting the Exception: Map when doing syndicate Reserach encounter.
"
Marinxar wrote:

You just don't have any grasp or understanding of POE's connection between Permanent League economics, and the temporary leagues...or you have no interest in that, if you play only temporary leagues.

It's impossible to degrade Standard economy even more lol.

It's already a place for 20 people with mirror tier gear, collectors and flippers. I don't even selling anything less than 5ex in Standard.

"
Marinxar wrote:
The current league, as Guilty1 stated, is pretty darn rewarding.

It's as rewarding as Standard, since best thing to do is to skip blights at all and just MF regular maps. The amount of currency acquired to time spend is what really means, and blights do not worth doing outside of tedious challenges.

It's already two time less players than in Legion according to Steam, and looking at league economic and activity, it's like 1/4 of Legion's endgame players.

I am sure that GGG do not wants to kill leagues (where most of the players are) to support non-existent Standard economy.
Last edited by Marmiađoise on Sep 21, 2019, 3:50:29 AM
"
Guilty1 wrote:

Legion was way too beneficial for those who knew what to do and got the currency to do it. Blight seems to be closer to what it used to be before Legion and thats fine for me. I do agree that Blight maps should be a bit (not much) more common drops but over all i'm happy about the amount of loot i get from those maps. Maybe tiny increase to blight encounter drops in normal maps but thats all.

You need literally like 5ex gear to farm Glacier and you do not need HH here. Legion was beneficial for every player. The Legions on maps were good too, I never skip Legion once.
I have found 1 blight map since launch of Blight league september 6th.
It was a Tier 1 blight map.

ONE BLIGHT MAP ONLY SINCE LAUNCH.

I see silly people complaning that they only got 5 maps or only 1 blight map drop per day.

HOW ABOUT BE IN MY SHOES OF ONLY RECIEVING 1 BLIGHT MAP SINCE LAUNCH.

It feels like I am playing "Half a league - Blight League"

Last edited by Sazzbot on Sep 21, 2019, 12:46:10 PM
Got the "Present" pop up in research areas before, now i get a different pop up in research but still crash, really annoying. Granted its not the only weird graphics issues i have.

Used to have the lush hideout when i started in 3.5 (other than a short stint like 6 years ago) but after synthesis launched i get 1 (actually one) fps in lush hideout and the bad fps follows me even after i leave untill i restart the game. Similar but usually not as severe issues in maps that share the lush hideout look, that is forest and water areas but also docks looking areas. So maybe it has something to do with the water but why i would just suddenly get this issue after the 3.6 patch when i was totally fine in 3.5 i dont know. I have deleted and reinstalled the game but that hasnt helped. I'm probably gonna reinstall windows at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info