3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
assasiner278 wrote:
Hello guys,

I am kinda confused, How do you get more than 4 spectres? Also, do I need to change anything? This is my build

4 specters is the max for this build.

In terms of the build, you should refund 7 passives (the ones that lead you to Death Attunemnt). Annoint your amulet with Death's Attunement.

Use the 7 points to start getting your jewels installed (two Efficient Training and one minion leech jewel)
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 28, 2020, 7:28:29 PM
Whast's Maim in the gloves for?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

People just apply main differently depending on what they have access to.

Some link maim to their movement skill and dash through mobs to apply it, others link it to their carrion golem to get it on bosses.

Imo though the most optimal way is to pair maim support with flesh and stone, and stay in blood stance, it doubles the effect and you have room to do this once you upgrade to gloves with built in vulnerability on hit.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 28, 2020, 7:53:20 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Some link maim to their movement skill and dash through mobs to apply it, others link it to their carrion golem to get it on bosses.

Imo though the most optimal way is to pair maim support with flesh and stone, and stay in blood stance, it doubles the effect and you have room to do this once you upgrade to gloves with built in vulnerability on hit.

Is dropping pride for Flesh n Stone worth it ?
"
madspaz wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Is dropping pride for Flesh n Stone worth it ?

God no, you dont drop pride.

You run them all, with enlighten 4 and then either soverignity or annointed charisma and some tinkering plus vulnerability on hit gloves you can get them all going.

I run;

Pride / Discipline / War Banner / Flesh and Stone (blood stance)
Lv.12 Vulnerability on hit via gloves
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 28, 2020, 8:02:50 PM
I seem to be doing okay so far, but my dps doesn't seem amazing. What should I focus on next? Most upgrades are quite expensive.

Spoiler

Thanks!
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Just going to post what I have going on atm. I honestly dont know why some people are suffering in the dps area, all I have done is follow Brunowa's instructions on page 1 and I went with the exact weapon he was using at the time, the +1 gems and gems get fortify.

Now keep in mind, this is the new, crazy fancy CI nonsense, its not needed whatsoever, that video was me in hybrid spec, with 1,300 STR and I took off the absurd watchers eye so you dont need, need any of it.

The empty socket on chest is just Maim Support, I am in the process of getting more -mana reserved on jewels to get it back on, its just hard. The fkng things are like 10-20ex each....

I have nearby 8.5k ES only. You passives Ascendary which are?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Ah I didn't think of that thank you.
livejamie
Just a heads up to anyone thinking about removing pride because the damage values on it seem lower than the return of other abilities.

Pride doesn't increase damage the same way as most of the other abilities. Pride deals 'MORE' damage, not 'increased'. The 'more' multiplier is applied after the initial damage number from 'increased' damage sources is calculated. There's a lot of calculations that go over my head at play, but having a healthy balance of both 'more' and 'increased' seems to net the highest yield of damage output.

Shock, Intimidate, etc are other sources of "more' damage.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Jan 28, 2020, 8:39:45 PM
Hey, I decided to reroll to your build and spent 2 ex on getting all the items and links from the budget gear but have no movement speed whatsoever, zombies deal little to no damage to bosses and I die pretty quick. Surely the mistake must be in me, but could you give me a hand?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info