3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Spoiler

Love that build. ATM trying Golem Setup, it is very tanky. Want to check it at delve. Great job brunowa.
P.S. Missing my Phasing when haste - Watcher's eye.
P.S. with my current setup:
- HP - 6230
- ES - 3409
- STR - 1055

Cheers zakkoo
Last edited by mon1620deo on Oct 6, 2019, 6:27:16 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
Thing is, I am level 97, not dying at all, killing guardians in 2secs, running like crazy, why should I want to lose Phys Red, go slower, lose fun...? I kill Mino, Hydra,...whatever in a matter of 2-3 secs, oddly lose 50% of my life pool. I will hit lvl 98, dont think I will be so crazy as to go past that, TOO much farming needed.

I can understand some people looking not to die often past Lvl93. But I think the fun of the build is that kills everything fast and if you invest on good gear you wont die and you will clear everything, including bosses in seconds.

I would go safer if I wanted to hit level 95+ nad couldnt, I get it, but you can do it while killing them before they see you.

As it is, this build farms currency much faster than most. I love that.

Ed:Next objective would be to get currency for a HH and find a Raider to get me to epth 2000+ in delve.

Yep tanky setup is purely if you want to be more tanky and perhaps delve deeper.

But if you're not using speed gear your clear speed will be exactly the same, that doesn't change. It might just be an extra 0.5secs on a boss because you use defensive rather than offensive auras. Could easily leave in Haste instead of Grace.

The original setup is still king for clear speed if using speed gear.
"
mon1620deo wrote:
Spoiler

Love that build. ATM trying Golem Setup, it is very tanky. Want to check it at delve. Great job brunowa.
P.S. Missing my Phasing when haste - Watcher's eye.
P.S. with my current setup:
- HP - 6230
- ES - 3409
- STR - 1055

Cheers zakkoo

So awesome! Clear a T16 guardian with 1 zombie just for the shits and giggles... It's pretty fun ;D
Hi~ I played your build and did a T13 Acid Carvens map with the mod,

Area contains two unique bosses.

All my minions got rekt by the warlords lol

AG got destroyed and all the gears lost as well (Bye bye Kingmaker lol). Not sure if it's my problem
but I've got all of your recommended eq with boots and belt to my liking.

Went for the carrion golem build and Annointed Death Attunement.

Already got 2 jewels with minion life leech and regen

Any tips? Curious to where I went wrong and I can't melt T16 guardians as fast too ~.~
Last edited by Classifiedx on Oct 6, 2019, 7:56:02 PM
"
Classifiedx wrote:
Hi~ I played your build and did a T13 Acid Carvens map with the mod,

Area contains two unique bosses.

All my minions got rekt by the warlords lol

AG got destroyed and all the gears lost as well (Bye bye Kingmaker lol). Not sure if it's my problem
but I've got all of your recommended eq with boots and belt to my liking.

Went for the carrion golem build and Annointed Death Attunement.

Already got 2 jewels with minion life leech and regen

Any tips? Curious to where I went wrong and I can't melt T16 guardians as fast too ~.~

I just posted about that boss yday. He wiped most of my minions + AG. Had to back up and re summon to finish him off. Nothing expensive but since I play SSF I don't have all gear for a new one and my setup is fine w/o it so far

Should add him + uber atziri (and maybe labs) to the places NOT to take your AG to
Why do my zombies & golem keep dying in deep delves?
Spoiler

I took a Lavianga's and disabled haste so I can resummon zombies. Maybe I should run vitality aura? Or do I have to use an empower gem?
I just tried Uber Elder using JUST ONE ZOMBIE... I got to phase 3... not bad! :D

Shaper should be a breeze using just 1 zombie :)
"
silverdash wrote:
Why do my zombies & golem keep dying in deep delves?
Spoiler

I took a Lavianga's and disabled haste so I can resummon zombies. Maybe I should run vitality aura? Or do I have to use an empower gem?

How deep are you?
Ok, got bored a little bit and made a tanky variant.

Check defenses, life and ES. I lose 1 spectre and 1 zombie but...

Pretty tanky,huh?
I need help, with my setup... where can I make improvements?

I have a feeling that I'm still squishy.. I have 36% phys dmg reduction. resist over-capped and 7.5k Life. And yet from time to time I'm getting close to 1-shot from random mobs while running through. And lightning breaches for some weird reason hurt a lot, yesterday died from 2 lightning balls in 1 second..

I'm trying to get 2 new jewels for minion damage and also, is violent dead jewel good?

Maybe I should make gem changes? I'm really open for suggestions, because with this build I will actually gonna try to get lvl 100 with.

Are Skeletons mandatory? I have a feeling that I'm not using them efficiently...
As for spectres - I'm using 2x Carnage chieftains and 3x Ruins hellions, but I'm not sure if hellionsd are actually good. I have noticed that they most of time stay close to my character and doesn't engage in combat..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info