3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BlackFlame wrote:

So im using this for mapping . The feeding freenzy is in white socket . With what should i replace it for boss dps ? Maim or Impale

Also for the guys that do no dmg . please dont roll hp mod on maps. Its so bad after they allready buffed the bosses hp. Did few maps with no hp mods and went alot more smother . Same for metas.

Personally I prefer impale, it scales well with the dread banner and not much issues in terms of time taken to kill bosses.

And yes I totally agree on the map mods. I rolled a mod with increased boss HP and had metamorphs with increased life and life leech & energy shield - the boss just wouldn’t die
"
Hi,
Why does Dread Banner doesn't link to Generosity? How would it gain Stages since you don't impale mobs.

Also, do you put down the Banner on big boss?

It is linked with the other auras in the victario’s chest.

And for big bosses, yes I personally put them down for the increased offensive and defensive buffs. So I’ll save the stacks up usually for metamorph bosses. The map bosses generally die fast enough. But do remember to activate your banner once you’re done with the bosses, I always forget to activate them after putting the banners down lol (so it might be better NOT to place the banner down for forgetful people like me)
I've been working on this build as a side project and really enjoying it! I'm working on 6l a geof but in the meantime I'm running a 5l queens and 5l victario.

What should be my gem priority for the victario without any Mana reserve nodes?
"
Goofio wrote:
But it would ONLY work for maces, swords, and axes. It will NOT work for warstaffs (warstaves?), because warstaffs have extra non-attack prefixes. It goes like this:
3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes. You need a free suffix for the crafting bench. If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.
5. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" on an open suffix.

6. Slam the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" with an Exalted Orb. If your weapon has three suffixes (including the crafted "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers"), then this should only take 1 Exalted Orb. If you have open suffixes, this could take a few exalted orbs if you keep slamming suffixes. This is the step Rex_Banner suggested, and I think it will work, because there is only one non-attack prefix on two-handed swords, maces, and axes.

Another variation of this is to use beastcrafting to add prefix and remove random suffix which is a combination of step 3 and 6, is safer, and is much less than 1ex.
Last edited by karbengo on Jan 1, 2020, 8:53:58 AM
Currently running with Aspect of the Avian, Discipline, Dread Banner and Skitterbots.
Next goal is empower 4 and doing some quality stuff on gems.

Any thoughts on build and/or tree?

Gentlemen, can someone explain to me why in POB the resistance are not maximum?
Am I missing something?
Hi, want to ask, if want to enable zombie slam, do i need to have clarity on?

Because right now i am playing without clarity. how much damage difference between the slam and no. tq in advance.
"
Spukeeee wrote:
Am I missing something?

With the Bone Barrier passive in the Necromancer ascendancy you get +30% all resists with 10 minions out.
"
irivanho wrote:
"
Spukeeee wrote:
Am I missing something?

With the Bone Barrier passive in the Necromancer ascendancy you get +30% all resists with 10 minions out.

Thank you for answering the question.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info