3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

When some of my specters die, is there a way to know which ones are still summoned and which have been killed? Please pm so i can see the answer.
What about Grave Intentions to buff Animate Guardian?
If we have over 1k strength can we anoint Ravenous Horde and path up to Death Attunment for the leech node?

I'd appreciate any recommendations on my gear/passive

If I deallocate all the nodes above lord of the dead I can pick up Sacrifice and Enduring Bond.

I can move my second efficient Training jewel lower and still have over 1k str.
Last edited by Steel_darkblade on Dec 31, 2019, 12:07:51 PM
"
stefanaki wrote:
been playing with this build, but today I was stuck at Acid Caverns tier 15, the last boss. Got literally destroyed, the zombies got insta killed, any ideas why ? Nothing special on the map mods, was 18% quality yellow one.

That boss uses spectral throw and does storm call for each target hit, since you're playing minions it's very dangerous. I don't do that map anymore.
IGN : Futons
Confused: Do we need host chieftains or carnage chieftains? I had to switch to Alberons Warpath from 7 league so not really running speed build anymore.
"
If we have over 1k strength can we anoint Ravenous Horde and path up to Death Attunment for the leech node?

I'd appreciate any recommendations on my gear/passive

I deallocated all the nodes leading to Ravenous Horde which let me pick up Sacrifice or Enduring Bond.

I moved my second efficient Training jewel lower.

Your minions shouldn't be dying so much that you need these nodes. I would strongly suggest you get a minions blind on hit jewel, it's a huge quality of life, you can also get minion leech on that. Your tree is very inefficient for the build.

"
Arkaniz wrote:
What about Grave Intentions to buff Animate Guardian?

It is part of the build for all minions, not just the Animate Guardian.
IGN : Futons
"
Agroveuin wrote:
ppls, seems that this build good for SingleTargets (via all endgame bosses) and have good survive, but how this build on t14-16+ maps (clearspeed) and red blight maps + delve?

Have 25-30ex budget for starting, think that enough money almost for all part (not perfect, and except Craft Weap, good WatcherEye and some Legion jewel)

And question about Craft weap - this weap boosting zombie damage\survive\clearspead? If yeah, prob i'll invest 15-20 ex of my budget for this weap

Thanks all for answers

I have no problems clearing T16 with 100+ quality and is pretty fast, I don't do delv so I can't give you any opinion on that matter. My biggest problem now is this build every second is becoming expensive and expensive in 2 days the base he talk about for crafting go from 6ex to almost 8ex. The Watcher's eyes are aroung 15ex and the Legion jewel is going into the 5ex.

That being said you can use this build fine without that with the exception of the rare weapon, in my case with bossing I melt every conqueror at 8 awakener level and Elder and Shaper are also pretty fast. Awakener is different since your minions will die really fast and ironially minion base builds struggle more than other builds, in other words, you can't just let minions do all the work for you, you need to micro a little bit so your zombies don't die. Another option is just using skelletons instead for the fight.
low-lvl devle framing really good with this build, you just run fast af and your boys clearing everething behind you, i leveled from 75 to 85 just in delv, also made some currency to get my rare weapon there
Is this worth crafting further?

If so what should i do next?
"
anommander wrote:
Is this worth crafting further?

If so what should i do next?

+Support Gems
Minion Attack Speed

Then you have 1 more open slow which you can either put avian (if you like using it) or slam it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info