3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser wrote:
This league chaos damage is massive. Unless you have some very good dps at T16, tough legion encounters, awakened level 8 beyond bosses, some crazy mods on maps.... may kill AG and zombies....and you. Of course, you may not notice it with a 12+ex weapon, but most newcomers go Queens. If you die, well, it's because your minions don't kill fast enough or you are not chaos capped. Queens is BUDGET.

No matter what, AG hp will get depleted with chaos or ele uncapped. The only way to avoid it is to kill those crazy tough bosses way faster, that is, crafted weapon.

It´s neglected by most and has been said LOTS of times in this thread. Unless you have a 10EX weapon your minions will die in hard encounters, imho. If you have that weapon you can have some speedfarm fun, but don't expect to go T16 obliterating content with a Queens and minus chaos res.

I said it like 20 pages before. A meta boss depleted 12k EHP from me. In one shot. That's what they can do now.

What's a good way to cap chaos res? Been following your gear and POB, still only at 37%.
"
trionify wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:
This league chaos damage is massive. Unless you have some very good dps at T16, tough legion encounters, awakened level 8 beyond bosses, some crazy mods on maps.... may kill AG and zombies....and you. Of course, you may not notice it with a 12+ex weapon, but most newcomers go Queens. If you die, well, it's because your minions don't kill fast enough or you are not chaos capped. Queens is BUDGET.

No matter what, AG hp will get depleted with chaos or ele uncapped. The only way to avoid it is to kill those crazy tough bosses way faster, that is, crafted weapon.

It´s neglected by most and has been said LOTS of times in this thread. Unless you have a 10EX weapon your minions will die in hard encounters, imho. If you have that weapon you can have some speedfarm fun, but don't expect to go T16 obliterating content with a Queens and minus chaos res.

I said it like 20 pages before. A meta boss depleted 12k EHP from me. In one shot. That's what they can do now.

What's a good way to cap chaos res? Been following your gear and POB, still only at 37%.

Watchers Eye with Purity of Elements +50% choas res, get it on both rings preferably, and you also get from passives in the tree. I was able to cap using those and hybird chaos craft on belt and boots.

so rn wich gems you recommend ?
minion speed 21/23.
withering touch 20/20
impale 20/20
or minion damage 20/20 ?

hope somebody replied. xD
thanks...
has anyone been running the mixed setup with both zombies and skellies in the weapon? if so whats the thoughts on it?
"
ArisFuser wrote:

How does your tree compare to OPs tree? Currently using his Victario's tree but looking to optimize my build 100%
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
Ameoth wrote:
Can somone please check my char and see whats going wrong?!

i just spent like 10 exalted on gear... Only missing the chest 6linked and im struggling doing tier 1 maps!! What the hell?

also, i dont exactly know what to spam, the gems give so many buffs but i cant use spirit offerings for example.

My gems are still leveling up but still... should i be able to kill everything instantly?

Also, i cant get 75% resists on all, even if im using boots, other than the speed ones.

Thanks in advance

What happend with your gems..? why you are using so many low level corrupted gems?
And.. enlighten and empower level 1 corrupted? why?

Because the guy also had corrupted gems on its building guide? Aint i suposed to get corrupted gems aswell?
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:

How does your tree compare to OPs tree? Currently using his Victario's tree but looking to optimize my build 100%

Where is the Victario tree linked?
I started to use it now 5L + Haste unlinked. Feels good.

But Zombies dies to chaos damage or metamorph bosses. Trying skellies and Zombies only as defence/leech. Might try hybrid with both Skellies and zombies in 6L weapon.

At 100c and white maps this build was great.
At 2-3ex and yellow maps, this build dont work for me.
"
Rakio wrote:
"
Echosyp wrote:
"
ArisFuser wrote:

Where is the Victario tree linked?
I started to use it now 5L + Haste unlinked. Feels good.

But Zombies dies to chaos damage or metamorph bosses. Trying skellies and Zombies only as defence/leech. Might try hybrid with both Skellies and zombies in 6L weapon.

At 100c and white maps this build was great.
At 2-3ex and yellow maps, this build dont work for me.

You do know that you need to use Bone Armor, Convocation, Cyclone with spirit offering, all of those things help keep your zombies alive.
In the later levels (T15+T16), I'm finding Summon Skeletons is helping A LOT, especially in situations where my zombies start to die. My current setup:

"

The weapon is a pretty good alternative to the "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," which I still haven't been able to get, even though I spent a long time gathering fossils and crafting. For some reason, I just haven't been able to hit it very often, and when I do hit it, I brick the Annulment.

My damage seems pretty good and survival is pretty good, so I'm happy with how this build ended up. It's not super OP like 3.8, but still good.

Haven't killed Sirus yet, but I'm going to try again soon.
Last edited by Goofio on Dec 30, 2019, 9:31:49 PM
So the animated guardian is not immortal against metamorphs either. Mine just died with the whole setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info