3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Clearing T16 maps pretty well. Don't have the kingmaker anime guardian setup yet. :(
Last edited by iTHC on Dec 20, 2019, 2:06:47 AM
some thoughts on top of what ive read, seen, experienced by myself.

1. skeletones <<< auras. preferably vaal ones.
2. while leveling empower - put it on 2nd weapon set. add something like ruthless instead.
3. grab 5L/6L sword before geofri.
4. better to run with astral/any 5L armor/tabula (if u capped at resists) until u buy ur ES gear.
5. ur ES gear is shaper's touch and geofri. i dont recommend running pure geofri like i do, because with amount of freaking snakes and chaos damage, your shield from geofri + zealot oath, will only cause u to spam Life flask on CD.
6. i dont plan to allocate death attunement via oil, because ill lose minion life then. and zombies tend to die sometimes.
7. if you are broke and still running with 4L or something like this - invest in strenth to get to 1000. that leech helps. jewels are good source of strenth too.
8. for endgame i will probably respec entire tree, but thats once ill get a shaper's touch gloves. ill for pure ES build with chaos innoculation and gonna pick up ES nodes instead of HP.
9. technically i think its a bit (completely wrong) in this league to run with HP nodes while u have geofri, which causes you to lose all HP regen, cause its applied to ES instead. so once a stupid snake will throw poison, you will eat life flask, while your 5k ES stays full. very weird.
10. if u gonna spec into ES there will be some weird issues with capping strenth.
11. as i can see POB cant calculate amount of ES correctly. with pure geofri i have 2k ES in game. (im still on life nodes). while in POB with ES nodes+shaper's touch+geofri, it shows me 3k ES. nice joke. if there is someone reach enough in standard league, pls test or give us some screenshots about ur ES build and amount of ES with geofri+shaper+1000strength.
12. ive seen about 5 players asking about animate guardian replace, but none of them got asnwer. so if you reading this, and you one of those who like me, dont want to waste a 1ex gear upon guadian's death, then u can pick up empower level3, and add it to your helmet, that way you will have 5spectres, so you can pick some defensive spectre from guide. (im running 2x host 2x carnage chieftains)
13. u still can get a socketed ring and put purity of elements to get easy 27all resist, if struggle with capping them for some reason. u have a lot of mana anyways, since u dont use any auras.

im planning to use a tree which looks something like that http://poeurl.com/cFJz

if you have any suggestions, i would be happy to hear them about ES/gear/tree/chaos resist because this build works, but for this league its needs to be tweaked.
Last edited by xqhrn on Dec 20, 2019, 2:58:41 AM
This guy put up a good weapon crafting guide for those with the curr, the patience and the access to the right mods [Mittens has none :-(]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naOaTS4fy7w

Enjoy!
Last edited by snowmittens on Dec 20, 2019, 3:04:09 AM
So I was questioning the Mistress of Sacrifice vs. Commander of Darkness and after considering the benefits the only thing I can think that would make it better would be if the ES from spirit offering is effectively re-applied every time it is recast. I don't keep my standard characters so I don't have a high level necro at the moment to test it out. Could someone confirm if that is what is the game changer of Mistress of Sacrifice?
Is it good running 6L skeleton or 6L banner?

And yeah, im having difficulties to clear the snake boss. My zombies keep dying. I bet my gear still not complete.

And how do i make my zombies fortify? just put the fortify in 6L gem or how?
"
Bumblebee89 wrote:
Is it good running 6L skeleton or 6L banner?

And yeah, im having difficulties to clear the snake boss. My zombies keep dying. I bet my gear still not complete.

And how do i make my zombies fortify? just put the fortify in 6L gem or how?

at endgame - craft weapon with fortify support
"
brunowa wrote:
Testing CHAOS CONVERSION zombies...

THINGS JUST DIE!!!

https://youtu.be/okqPifSVWpA

Overall this feels like MUCH more DPS scaled with Withering Touch, Despair, and Withering Step... you just run through monsters and they go "poof!" You can really see the DOT scale up on bosses.

BUT.... it's more micromanage. Because as soon as you use a skill Withering Step stops.. so it gets tricky using other skills, using Convocation, cycloning etc.

.... and our defences are weaker because of no Shaper's Touch.

But it's a COOL SETUP if you like that style!!

So how to go about getting 4L whit gloves?
Just vaal spam or Vorici+vaal??
I think I really like that version IMO 9k EHP should be enough :)

I felt that the main sustain is cyclone+offering anyway (was thinking about getting that into some totems if possible tough so I can withering step all day, idk if that would work)
"
Syrini wrote:
So I was questioning the Mistress of Sacrifice vs. Commander of Darkness and after considering the benefits the only thing I can think that would make it better would be if the ES from spirit offering is effectively re-applied every time it is recast. I don't keep my standard characters so I don't have a high level necro at the moment to test it out. Could someone confirm if that is what is the game changer of Mistress of Sacrifice?

Exactly its reaplied its ~ 1000 ES/sec (with cyclone setup) can facetank most things with it ;)
"
brunowa wrote:
Testing CHAOS CONVERSION zombies...

THINGS JUST DIE!!!

https://youtu.be/okqPifSVWpA

Overall this feels like MUCH more DPS scaled with Withering Touch, Despair, and Withering Step... you just run through monsters and they go "poof!" You can really see the DOT scale up on bosses.

BUT.... it's more micromanage. Because as soon as you use a skill Withering Step stops.. so it gets tricky using other skills, using Convocation, cycloning etc.

.... and our defences are weaker because of no Shaper's Touch.

But it's a COOL SETUP if you like that style!!

POB for this test? Looks extremely interesting :)
Haven't done the pob calcs but

If we take grave intentions we get zombie chaos res up(which seem pretty crucial this league) + extra chaos damage and we keep shaper touch and it's defenses

With spirit offering+ unholy might minions deal 29%+30% =59% EXTRA added chaos damage on top of the physical(triad coverts physical but can get up to 100 chaos)

Anyone tried this out ?
Last edited by snowmittens on Dec 20, 2019, 4:41:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info