3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
EzBreesy wrote:
will this build be better than a SRS or a Golem build in 3.9 ?

Better?

Depends on your play style more than anything else as any build can do all content. The great thing about summoners is your able to build them to your liking and depending what GGG made up in the new league.

adapt and conquer
"
brunowa wrote:
3.9 Tree and POB Added:

https://pastebin.com/Ckkhbhn4

This is the speed version I am currently/plan to run with.

If you prefer to strength stack for an extra zombie or two (by reaching 1200/1500 strength, simply add in Alberon's Warpath boots, Increased Strength Belt, and 10%+ Lethal Pride Jewel. With those you will hit over 1500 strength for 2 extra zombies.

You can also swap Haste for Pride.

You can also swap an aura to add in Flesh and Stone.

Maim in the 6L is just an initial starter seeings how we don't have it on Mace. But that can be swapped for whatever works best in game.

If you like, run with a 6L Vaal Skeletons setup in your chest which will help with boss killing. In fact, I recommend that you do this initially and then transition into an Aura setup depending on how much boss DPS we have.

looks similar to mine .. but you got some better ideas here which are an imrpovement to my plan, good stuff, thank you
Would it be an issue to keep Zombies alive? More Boss damage and a lot less Zombie HP. Oneshot Zombies wouldn't be that great.
We may have to wait until endgame bosses and check minion survivability. Then, we may have to respec. We have tons of Minion Life nodes available,mainly Sacrifice Wheel and Indomitable Army+Animated Guardian. Depending on levelling experiences we may have to go for Minion life first rather than damage or the opposite. With so many changes to monster Life , damage and damage mitigation there is nothing we can do at the moment but experiment. Since our main DPS comes from gem levelling I would consider safer to get minion life first and add minion damage a little later. Indomitable Army is very close to Aligned Spirits.

Indomitable Army is unvaluable to cap minion resistances too. We NEED them capped in 3.9.

I did some tests on PoB and minmaxing the build we could get Zombie Life to 60000. We could go Montregul+Victario Shield and get to 80000. Obviously we will lose quite a lot of DPS and some clearing speed but if we lose minions too often in high tier maps we are screwed, specially against longer Awakened Boss Fights,delve,guardians,etc.

Ed: Awakened gems will be tough to get but may take us"closer" to 3.8 style dps.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Dec 12, 2019, 11:35:33 AM
Well, Haven't found a better league starter I liked so I guess I'm gonna go start necro again until the dust settles and something much better shines through

My guess too is that zombies will do fine for leveling and only end game bosses my be a wall that may be tweakable or not. There seems to be lots of options for tweaking so my guess zombies will be fine, just not OP as f*** like now

Looks like many are going necro again including this guy :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6-PEU1viGY&lc=z23ssvwpgsikixbo104t1aokg40vzj0x1hdpc0s2aookrk0h00410.1576147996356930

for the hoard!
All hi apologize write through the interpreter so as poorly know English Assembly many run but I added stumbling Legion and withdrew bomb incidentally there is couple of stones on 240 damage but will have crafting an amulet on photo all in sight. Once again I apologize wrote through the translator.Thanks for the build.

Spoiler

You know, it´s kind of funny, I think this is the first league (that I remember) that people are going to play a HEAVILY NERFED build...again.
"
Skull_X wrote:
All hi apologize write through the interpreter so as poorly know English Assembly many run but I added stumbling Legion and withdrew bomb incidentally there is couple of stones on 240 damage but will have crafting an amulet on photo all in sight. Once again I apologize wrote through the translator.Thanks for the build.

Spoiler

Umm I didnt quite understand it, but sure looks interesting....
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Skull_X wrote:

Spoiler

Umm I didnt quite understand it, but sure looks interesting....

1 stone gives in area 320 damage minions and 2 stone gives 240 damage minions I have now 2 stone on 240 damage.
if whom interestingly can sell stone on 240 damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info