3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Does assassin's mark leave a visual like Vulnerability does? because if it does then i dont think Oskarm Nubuck Gloves work on AG.

Edit: Did some research and this has been patched to not work a while back (as intended)

Looking further i found this Asenath's Gentle Touch
Silk Gloves, this might be funny to use on AG and after doing some research this is supposed to work.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 8, 2022, 11:07:40 AM
"
Cyrom wrote:
Does assassin's mark leave a visual like Vulnerability does? because if it does then i dont think Oskarm Nubuck Gloves work on AG.

Edit: Did some research and this has been patched to not work a while back (as intended)

Looking further i found this Asenath's Gentle Touch
Silk Gloves, this might be funny to use on AG and after doing some research this is supposed to work.

Interesting, let me know how it turns out.

My initial feeling is that it won't help much because in 99% of the cases my zombies will kill an enemie before my AG gets a chance to hit em. Especially when zombies are linked with feeding frenzy giging them a much larger aggro range. And for bosses those gloves aren't that good.

Moreover, you'll lose the strength and life regen on your AG from the Meginord's Vise gloves.
Any POB of this build in 3.17 i can look at ? :)
I am now using Asenath's Gentle Touch
Silk Gloves on my AG and its actually quite nice! The AG actually hit mobs more often then i thought and this spreads quite fast (seen by all the Temporal Chain marks left on corpses) because of:

Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 40% increased Effect
Non-Aura Curses you inflict are not removed from Dying Enemies
Enemies near corpses affected by your Curses are Blinded
Enemies Killed near corpses affected by your Curses explode, dealing
3% of their Life as Physical Damage

The extra blind is quite nice too and the exploding happens a fair amount when fighting huge waves of mobs wich actually helps clear alot faster (the more mobs the more exploding corpses and Temporal chains on corpses), i like this alot better then Enfeeble on meginord's vise or Southbound.

Edit: its even better then expected, i really recommend trying it out.
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 8, 2022, 6:03:37 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:

Hi,

where does the AG get these things from? Asenaths gentle touch only curses with temp chains.

Thanks in advance.
Hello all,

Sorry to ask who POB Pastebin I can use to start this character for 3.17?

Thanks
"
lzrproof wrote:
"
Cyrom wrote:

Hi,

where does the AG get these things from? Asenaths gentle touch only curses with temp chains.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/WdWLKZum

(just need to add one of the extra buff lines to stat filter)
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 9, 2022, 4:01:28 PM
I went maximum investment on this build and i would like some faster (more reliable) way of map clearing since im pushing for lvl 100. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my Build and can see any smart ways to have better clear speed with minimum losses to my Quality of life? Now this is all about min/maxing for me at this point since there isnt a upgrade option within my budget as far as i could dig. Any pointers are welcome.

https://pastebin.com/wsz8JE3R

Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 9, 2022, 4:19:33 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
I went maximum investment on this build and i would like some faster (more reliable) way of map clearing since im pushing for lvl 100. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my Build and can see any smart ways to have better clear speed with minimum losses to my Quality of life?

https://pastebin.com/WJGS9B29

Easiest ways to increase map clear speed:

- Use Minion Speed + Feeding Frenzy in your zombie links. Imo Feeding Frenzy is a must have for mapping to feel smooth. Minion Speed is optimal and depends on how much dps you have, but it feels so much better. I replace Impale and Melee Phys with these 2 gems. Find out what works best for you while still having good dps. If you really need to you can swap gems before boss fights, though probably not needed for map bosses outside of the guardians and other pinnacle bosses.

- Use 1 or 2 Violent Dead jewels. These are only available in standard. They reduce the cooldown of the zombie AOE slam ability by a lot and since aoe = clearspeed it helps a ton. I generally use at least 1 of these while mapping.

For reference, here's my mapping PoB so you can see the zombie links and where I put the Violent Dead: https://pastebin.com/bYQvEwsJ

If you're using a Lethal Pride I think it's best to put the Violent Dead in the jewel slot straight above the Witch starting area.
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 9, 2022, 4:47:02 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
I am now using Asenath's Gentle Touch
Silk Gloves on my AG and its actually quite nice! The AG actually hit mobs more often then i thought and this spreads quite fast (seen by all the Temporal Chain marks left on corpses) because of:

Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 40% increased Effect

The extra blind is quite nice too and the exploding happens a fair amount when fighting huge waves of mobs wich actually helps clear alot faster (the more mobs the more exploding corpses and Temporal chains on corpses), i like this alot better then Enfeeble on meginord's vise or Southbound.

Edit: its even better then expected, i really recommend trying it out.

Awesome, thanks for the info. This setup could be really helpful when going for wave 30 simulacrum!

Now if there only was an easy way to switch back and forth between different gear on my AG.....please GGG...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info