3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

double post
Last edited by Jyzzzy on Mar 2, 2021, 1:10:45 PM
3minion damage
if someone interested offer in pm
Just picked up this 5 link gloves for map clear with ranged spectres. Went from super clunky clear to feeling super nice! Doesnt need to be faster projectiles i believe you can pick up any of the support gems like GMP or spell echoe on some gloves and it will do the trick!
"
10011001 wrote:
We normally use stone golem now instead of carrion golem.

But why to use Stone Golem instead of Carrion Golem?
Last edited by k0rn0ux on Mar 3, 2021, 2:03:55 AM
"
k0rn0ux wrote:

But why to use Stone Golem instead of Carrion Golem?

Because of the earlier nerfs to this build, specifically to discipline. Our ES used to go up (I think it was 30%) whenever spirit offering was up. Stone Golem tries to fill for that nerf, it grants over 105 life regen per second which when combined with the Zealoth's Oath of the Geofri's, turns into over 105 ES regen per second.

In my case, it is 127 ES regen per sec because of Empower 3 and some global modifiers. my Stone Golem is linked to a cheap(er) Empower 3 plus v.skeletons and feeding frenzy and melee phys damage in the geofri. I've moved my aura gems (flesh and stone, maim sup, discipline, enlighten) out of the geofri to either boot or glove since I no longer need purity of elements in a 5L or 6L chain.

You can still use Carrion golem...but at the cost of that ES regen per second protecting the necro.

I hope that helps.
Last edited by 10011001 on Mar 3, 2021, 4:02:15 AM
"
MaybeBo wrote:
3minion damage
if someone interested offer in pm

You sure you have the right picture? Just question.
"
10011001 wrote:
"
kINNS wrote:

Will get the empower and lvl 21 specters =D
all are 20% quality with catalysts =D
Mana pot is a lazy potion haha, is for when i need to summon zombies not to wait for mana regen hehe. any advice on what to change it to?
thank you

Yes, you don't need the mana pot once you are at a certain level. Your zombies should rarely be dying. Check the recommended flasks in page 1 for the tanky build.

You could use Empower 4, replace minion speed with feeding frenzy. The zombies will kill faster. Replace meat shield with minion life to keep your kingmaker-equipped AG alive and well. We normally use stone golem now instead of carrion golem. Unless you really need it, I'd substitute convocation and increased duration for something else. Spirit offering lasts quite a while without it. I prefer to use vaal skeletons (I like seeing 50-ish skeletons in a boss fight) linked with the stone golem and feeding frenzy. So in dangerous maps, I let skellies go in first (the zombies follow them) instead of me barreling in and getting one-shotted, I then cast desecrate, spirit offering, molten shell (v.molten shell if in a heated or boss fight) and go in with withering step...and sometimes pop all the potions...then repeat the rotation. In future leagues, consider using a minion bow (same as your maul, but the bow version) if you like to use the extra bonuses such as elem, chaos res and maybe bonus movement speed or attributes from a quiver

As for your passive tree, it looks fine, you can make adjustments as the POB for the tanky build is a flexible one. Personally, I stopped using sovereignty. I can have 4 auras running with an enlighten 3 without sovereignty and still have about 90-ish mana for casting whatever I need in my skill rotation. I took all of sacrifice and up to spiritual command. I swapped out soul of steel for diamond skin (I took juggernaut up to diamond skin and heart of the warrior. You could stop at bloodless, and could remove born to fight. I sometimes stop at constitution and do not take any of the other extra life nodes. Any leftover points, I go to the right side of the tree, taking written in blood, the nearest jewel slot, sometimes melding and or grave intentions. Don't worry you're not breaking the build if you customize it for your needs.

As for other jewels, I normally also use fortress covenant and quickening covenant. I haven't been able to go into cluster jewels or lethal pride (and watcher's) as I am usually done with the league before I can adjust the build for those. I normally stop at level 94 or 95 and 24-37 challenge rewards with the exact same build.

Keep elem and chaos res capped. Your 4 auras should be discipline, flesh and stone blood stance, dread banner, aspect of avian or purity of elements if you still need to cap res. 4 spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief. I prefer 1 they of tul for protection by moving within the snow cloud and 1 merveil's retainer for a 4th spectre (some use arena master but I can't stand the noise it makes).

ps. I've used the above since 3.9 metamorph league, and every league since then.

good luck.

I did all the alterations you said i believe =D
https://poe-profile.info/profile/kinns?fbclid=IwAR1C-FLayCfGlltUpVLQpYoWOOW12lBgB3OMa_pyoBJCRKdIrqePrwIR_T8#

Got my resists capped without Purity, what should i put instead??
Got rid of mana reserved node and got grave intentions!

21 spectre, and skellies

Thank you so much, you a Star o7
i started AG with dying brreath. I have a king maker now, I am wondering is is worth the upgrade?

I already have culling strike, via Raise Skeleton linked to culling strike support, & we are not a crit build to benefit & the minions not dying rarely to have fortify. Also I heard the aura AOE is pretty small.

Can anyone convince me otherwise.

Dying breath buff a small damage increase & decent curse & aura buff.

"
kiadaw wrote:
i started AG with dying brreath. I have a king maker now, I am wondering is is worth the upgrade?

I already have culling strike, via Raise Skeleton linked to culling strike support, & we are not a crit build to benefit & the minions not dying rarely to have fortify. Also I heard the aura AOE is pretty small.

You can add both of their buffs to ur weapon in PoB by adding a custom modifier, just make sure u copy the text of the buff exactly. For me kingmaker is quite a decent DPS increase compared to dying breath.
"
Cyrom wrote:
"
kiadaw wrote:

You can add both of their buffs to ur weapon in PoB by adding a custom modifier, just make sure u copy the text of the buff exactly. For me kingmaker is quite a decent DPS increase compared to dying breath.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info