3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have been playing the same build since the start of the league, my gear is getting better and better but very hard to find any upgrades :D

IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
I am using the build that says he uses it the most on the first page. I am only able to summon 2 spectres. How do I get more?
"
TheMoist wrote:
I am using the build that says he uses it the most on the first page. I am only able to summon 2 spectres. How do I get more?

Lvl 25 gem for 3rd Spectre and annointing amulet with Death Attunement for 4th Spectre.
Lvl 21 Raise Spectre socketed in Baron helmet w/Unnatural Strength ascendancy = lvl 25 gem
Last edited by Fudsduds on Apr 23, 2020, 8:43:50 PM
Does anyone know what is the improvement of LV29 raise zombie to LV30 other than 4% increment of Slam CDR and Slam AoE, there is no information on wiki page other than this.

"
realm9thfeb wrote:
Does anyone know what is the improvement of LV29 raise zombie to LV30 other than 4% increment of Slam CDR and Slam AoE, there is no information on wiki page other than this.

Damage and Life aswell.
Pre-3.10, it was for a +1 zombie either, but now it isn't the case anymore, since the nerf on the number zombies at lvl 21.
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Apr 23, 2020, 5:37:45 PM
Hello !

It's probably a stupid question.. but how do we get more than 10 raised zombies ?
I mean my gem is lvl 25+, i have death attunement and more than 1000 strength so i get exactly 10 zombies. But i really don't ger how can i get more of them Luke 14/15 x)
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
realm9thfeb wrote:

Damage and Life aswell.
Pre-3.10, it was for a +1 zombie either, but now it isn't the case anymore, since the nerf on the number zombies at lvl 21.

Thanks for the information, I have also found the chart here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LAi5g067lGa2XdHPpGa1ae8RKe-LBnwCjE-Z384fTV4/edit#gid=1776798958

The improvement of damage and life is huge!
"
Hello !

It's probably a stupid question.. but how do we get more than 10 raised zombies ?
I mean my gem is lvl 25+, i have death attunement and more than 1000 strength so i get exactly 10 zombies. But i really don't ger how can i get more of them Luke 14/15 x)

link Empowered gem
"
Hello !

- Lvl 20 zombie = 6 zombies
- Lvl 25 zombie (Empower Support lvl 3+/Unatural Strength ascendancy/etc.) = +1 zombie
- Death Attunement node = +1 zombie
- Lord of the Dead node = +1 zombie
- Elder Amulet with +1 zombie = +1 zombie
- The Baron 1000 strength = +2 zombies
- The Baron 1500 strength = +1 zombie
- The Baron 2000 strength = +1 zombie
----------------------------------------
So you realisticly can get between 11 to 14. More then that you'll need to invest a ton in strength or go with legacy The Baron
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Apr 23, 2020, 6:55:18 PM
What is the Thread of Hope Jewel used for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info