[3.8] Health Regen Spectre Summoner 8.5K HP 3K+ HPS

You're more than welcome. ;)

I just had a quick glance at www.poe-profile.info... usually they get it right with mods on gear/jewels, it just doesn't count possible buffs under certain conditions, i.e. 3% res per minion from ascendancy or 4% res from possible endurance charges though they're always up in our case.

Your amulet is perfectly fine really, T1 life and a some res is all you really need here. I have one very similar "quick 'n dirty" DIY amulet:

If I wasn't using Primordial Chain, I'd multi-mod it in a heartbeat. 4% extra phys dmg reduction is well worth it IMO.

Stone Golem grants 6 more life/sec per level "out of the box" so in your case the gain from 2 levels would be 17 life/sec. For the Eelementalist it's a somewhat different story, for me it's a whopping 40 life/sec or more per golem level.

And since you're focusing on life regen as one of the pillars of your defense, some utility flask with 3% is a no-brainer.
Last edited by tomay on Sep 16, 2019, 3:56:01 PM
I tried this to some extend with mana recovery rate because I am playing a MoM allrounder necro at the moment. I tried +45% incr. mana rec. rate from belt + w'eye and the 30% incr. life rec. from the necromancer passive. The mana reg. was really impressive but it turned out that it wasn't needed (with 60/50 block). I could even turn MoM further into the mana side.

What intrigues me is how life regen + life recovery rate works with Zealot's Oath and energy shield recovery rate. I do have a feeling that it will be either life or energy shield recovery rate for ES users. But it might be both, with up to 160% recovery rate combined?
Nice build, i switch from a "traditional" spectre build to this one.. a lot more toughness and good damage even with cheap gear (lvl 79, i'm doing tier 7 maps without problem).

Thank you OP for your guide :)
Last edited by aldamaro on Sep 19, 2019, 2:47:06 AM
Hey OP, I'm running this build with a little twist, including the leech from baron zombies, and a few more defences. (I'd previously tried it on marauder, but it didn't have the damage.)

It is rocking even without leeching! I still need more strength, but here's how it'll look: https://pastebin.com/QHFfkt1c

Thanks again for the guide.

I'm just curious if you have a damage estimate for the slave drivers? Do they ever die?

Last edited by grimlock9999 on Sep 19, 2019, 9:32:38 AM
First of all, sorry for the delay in response, been crazy busy lately.

"
grimlock9999 wrote:
Hey OP, I'm running this build with a little twist, including the leech from baron zombies, and a few more defences. (I'd previously tried it on marauder, but it didn't have the damage.)

It is rocking even without leeching! I still need more strength, but here's how it'll look: https://pastebin.com/QHFfkt1c

Thanks again for the guide.

I'm just curious if you have a damage estimate for the slave drivers? Do they ever die?

I've thought about adding leech to the build for even more HPS, you'll have to let me know how that goes! The best I can give you for slave driver dps is probably those videos. I'll look into a more solid number.

Regarding survivability - the only time one has ever died on me was when I didn't read that it was an elemental reflect map :p I also haven't tried HoGM yet either though.

Last edited by Gutum731 on Sep 20, 2019, 9:38:24 PM
"
aldamaro wrote:
Nice build, i switch from a "traditional" spectre build to this one.. a lot more toughness and good damage even with cheap gear (lvl 79, i'm doing tier 7 maps without problem).

Thank you OP for your guide :)

Not a problem! glad to hear others are enjoying it as well!

"
Rabiator wrote:
I tried this to some extend with mana recovery rate because I am playing a MoM allrounder necro at the moment. I tried +45% incr. mana rec. rate from belt + w'eye and the 30% incr. life rec. from the necromancer passive. The mana reg. was really impressive but it turned out that it wasn't needed (with 60/50 block). I could even turn MoM further into the mana side.

What intrigues me is how life regen + life recovery rate works with Zealot's Oath and energy shield recovery rate. I do have a feeling that it will be either life or energy shield recovery rate for ES users. But it might be both, with up to 160% recovery rate combined?

It would be one or the other, however if you were to add leech to the build you would get life leech + ES regen.
"
I've thought about adding leech to the build for even more HPS, you'll have to let me know how that goes!

The zombies can only ever give about 1500-2000 regen because, as I understand it, the cap is 20% of your own life.

zombie leech is nice, but not as good as 'marauder unbreakable regen': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEfmmFp4Y70&feature=youtu.be
which is uncapped. I played a zombie leech marauder and the regen is better than in this video!

With this necro, I'm up to tier 9 maps, and have managed to die by standing on a lot of corpses and opening a corpse exploding chest. (8K life, 20% spell block, with 81% fire resists and possibly also through bone armour!)

Otherwise, super fun, easy to gear, highly recommend.
Last edited by grimlock9999 on Sep 21, 2019, 12:27:10 AM
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
I've thought about adding leech to the build for even more HPS, you'll have to let me know how that goes!

The zombies can only ever give about 1500-2000 regen because, as I understand it, the cap is 20% of your own life.

zombie leech is nice, but not as good as 'marauder unbreakable regen': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEfmmFp4Y70&feature=youtu.be
which is uncapped. I played a zombie leech marauder and the regen is better than in this video!

With this necro, I'm up to tier 9 maps, and have managed to die by standing on a lot of corpses and opening a corpse exploding chest. (8K life, 20% spell block, with 81% fire resists and possibly also through bone armour!)

Otherwise, super fun, easy to gear, highly recommend.

So since I read your first comment I've been looking into it myself as well (might have a zombie build coming soon now :p ).

From my PoB calculations and the research I've done %increased life recovery rate also increased max % leech rate. So the ascendancy passive alone should take it up to 26% and if you get to that total of 80% increased life recovery rate (from watcher's eye and belt) then max leech rate should be 36% (someone please correct me if you know something I don't).
Last edited by Gutum731 on Sep 21, 2019, 1:21:07 AM
i suggest Anatomical Knowledge (30 chaos), it adds around 300 more hp..

and a noob question: how to generate endurance charges in this build?
Last edited by aldamaro on Sep 27, 2019, 9:18:31 AM
Thanks for this build.
It is really nice to have super regen, i am always afraid of Labs but with this is super easy.
Minions are OP!
i completed all labs at lowest levels.
normal lab at lvl 24
cruel lab at lvl 40
merc lab at lvl 52
uber lab at lvl 66 !
lol before facing Kitava i had my Uber lab! and just had 3k hp and 430 regen!
i am using vaal skeletons as well. With that damage is just amazing with good regen traps/poison/bleed becomes easy to handle.

Wanted to ask can we somehow fit Vaal Summon skeletons as well in final build. Since for boss fights it becomes very handy to pop vaal skeletons n all other skellies, i guess even on 3-4 link it will be quite OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info