[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
Missyl wrote:
Hard to find a Militant Faith Timeless Jewel that doen't change my passiv

But, but, but.. Your militant faith is in wrong place... You need slot it near point blank. You have there cluster jewel. Take him off and slot militant there

I play the new version with cluster jewel ! we have to place militant here now because the slot near Point Blank is for our cluster tree

==> Op update his transcendance guide
Damage cluster setup PS & VS (lvl 100)
https://pastebin.com/NnQfGmAV
Last edited by Missyl on Feb 8, 2021, 5:29:20 AM
"
CairoOvercoat wrote:

Do you have a Path of Building? I'm curious how you went about it/which variant you did.

I followed Torstein's non-cluster Transcedent PoB. Tried changing to the cluster tree (went from 6kk VS dps to 10kk, insane), but started dying more (I don't have a lot of life), and I'm kinda slow player, so stuff got to me and bam, dead. As I was still at lvl95, I prioritized block and life nodes.
"
Missyl wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
Missyl wrote:
Hard to find a Militant Faith Timeless Jewel that doen't change my passiv

But, but, but.. Your militant faith is in wrong place... You need slot it near point blank. You have there cluster jewel. Take him off and slot militant there

I play the new version with cluster jewel ! we have to place militant here now because the slot near Point Blank is for our cluster tree

==> Op update his transcendance guide
Damage cluster setup PS & VS (lvl 100)
https://pastebin.com/NnQfGmAV

Sorry then. I don't know that we have cluster version :P My bad...
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
I've been having a blast with the build in the past few days. Easily clearls t16 maps with wasp net on a 6l with lvl 16+ gems.
Just switched to the newest version (Transcendence + Cluster jewels) and I've did The Formed and The twisted as well as witnesed elder and shaper easily on below gear (half is scrap pieces which I just had laying around) which can be vastly improved.

Last edited by MrShadow on Feb 8, 2021, 8:38:13 AM
First let me thank you for the great build!My damage feels a bit low,can anyone tell me what i can upgrade to fix this?
"
Zeus90 wrote:
First let me thank you for the great build!My damage feels a bit low,can anyone tell me what i can upgrade to fix this?

Divergent multistrike (3.8%)
Jewels with 3 damage mods for ex.: 6% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding on plague prism (4%)
Vile toxins 21/23 (1.4%)
Anomalous Withering Step for 2 more stacks (12%)
Get the belt enchant (7%)

More expensive:
Get the helmet enchant (18%)
Craft -9 resists (10.5%)
Chaos multi on gloves (6.3%)

That's where I'd start. For reference, your pob shows 5.4M dps on my config. I'm at 11.8M.
I know I need to upgrade my claws from Wasp Nest's but I keep dying in T14+. Could anyone take a look at my gear and tree and see if I am missing something crucial? How often should I be Molten Shelling? On Cooldown?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FrydChickn

Thanks in advance,

Chickn
reserved
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 8, 2021, 11:37:23 AM
The best build I've played so far and enjoying the playstyle. Followed everything on the guide and it really satisfied me. Although I have 1 problem with the node after I placed my militant faith, lost 3% block and a lil dps, is this normal?
Last edited by Nicolikes on Feb 8, 2021, 12:30:41 PM
"
FrydChickn wrote:
I know I need to upgrade my claws from Wasp Nest's but I keep dying in T14+. Could anyone take a look at my gear and tree and see if I am missing something crucial? How often should I be Molten Shelling? On Cooldown?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FrydChickn

Thanks in advance,

Chickn

- You should 3-link your claw so enemies are chilled longer
- Try to get more life on boots, ring, jewel
- Get an abyss jewel with flat life for your belt
- If you manage to get some int on your gear, you might be able to remove one or two int nodes from the tree and use jewel sockets instead, for more life or damage
- Upgrading Claws will help with survivability since stuff doesn't live as long
- Make sure you don't stand still in fights for too long, attack for a bit, whirling blade to another pack / enemy, attack there, go back if stuff in the first spot didn't die. Note that you don't have to fully kill a rare, it will die of your poison stacks eventually
- Don't forget keeping your wither totems up, they make a big difference
- Try to always have your flasks up, and have molten shell up as soon as it becomes ready (after using flasks)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info