[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Great buid, I have a question :

Is withering step really bringing something useful to the transcendance variant ? the buff will be canceled all the time ?

thanks in advance
Last edited by Epsi_ on Jan 17, 2021, 10:34:10 PM
What im Skill now levling tree or Main tree ? The levling tree is little different .
"
NameMerken wrote:
. Or does anyone have an idea what would be a better investment next?
Fenumus weave is way too expensive.

Edit: Just harvest crafted this kek. Ignore the prefix. I didn't have any other.

I think the OP posted something about the anointed amulet thingy being really important. Costs about 40c i think for the oils. Maybe check it out?
Having trouble dying too frequently in red maps (T15). I'm looking for advice on which direction to go into so I can do red maps with ease.

I'm level 90. I've got wasps nests and a 5L Perfect Form. Flask set up mirrors the set up on the guide. 12k armor. Embalmer gloves.

I can't afford Enlighten 3 or 4, nor Fenmus gloves, nor circle of nostalgia, so I have no aspect of the spider.

Is that why I keep dying in red maps? I'm doubtful, if that's why. I feel like I'm missing something.

Is my dps too low and I'm not killing fast enough before I get killed? Should I invest in better claws or a 6L. Kind of hoped to be tankier than this at this point. Feels kind of weird to have to jump to a multi exalt upgrade to survive in a t15 map.

Edit: I have 4444 hp.
Last edited by eris_is_free on Jan 18, 2021, 1:26:20 AM
What support do you drop if you only have a 5L chest?
"
eris_is_free wrote:
Having trouble dying too frequently in red maps (T15). I'm looking for advice on which direction to go into so I can do red maps with ease.

I'm level 90. I've got wasps nests and a 5L Perfect Form. Flask set up mirrors the set up on the guide. 12k armor. Embalmer gloves.

I can't afford Enlighten 3 or 4, nor Fenmus gloves, nor circle of nostalgia, so I have no aspect of the spider.

Is that why I keep dying in red maps? I'm doubtful, if that's why. I feel like I'm missing something.

Is my dps too low and I'm not killing fast enough before I get killed? Should I invest in better claws or a 6L. Kind of hoped to be tankier than this at this point. Feels kind of weird to have to jump to a multi exalt upgrade to survive in a t15 map.

Edit: I have 4444 hp.

You need a Alchemist's Jade Flask of Adrenaline which gives waaaaay more armor than the flask you are using
Would the 2x Imperial Claw be BIS ?
I can see some benefits of going 1x Imp.Claw and 1x Gemini Claw like you can sustain mana on Cannot leech map-mod and so on ? Or is the dps loss to big compare to the Imperial Claw ? If the dps loss is even the thing (maybe + for more life on hit just ?)
-Nerf
hrmm what do you use for 5 link chest?
"
robin_nerf wrote:
I can see some benefits of going 1x Imp.Claw and 1x Gemini Claw like you can sustain mana on Cannot leech map-mod and so on ? Or is the dps loss to big compare to the Imperial Claw ? If the dps loss is even the thing (maybe + for more life on hit just ?)

I think its just preference. Damage or sustain. I usually prefer sustain with one Gemini claw.
"
Pineapple wrote:
Thank you for the build, enjoying it so far.

"G-G-R-R: Pestilent Strike + Deadly Ailments + Melee Physical Damage (A2) + Deadly Ailments + Ancestral Call"

This stated in the leveling section of A3 has Deadly ailments listed twice. Edited.

Thx for noticing, corrected. :)

"
NameMerken wrote:
Improved my gear a bit(got a lucky 6L in 150fuses)
I no longer need to switch out GMP for vile toxins lol. T12 maps currently. Dps is high enough even with just wasps nest.
I'll now be saving for Imperial Claw Elder bases to try and craft better claws. Or does anyone have an idea what would be a better investment next?
Fenumus weave is way too expensive. Circle of nostalgia too. I'm hoping they'll go down. Thankfully they are not as big of a dps increase as decent claws.

Edit: Just harvest crafted this kek. Ignore the prefix. I didn't have any other.

Work on the amulet to get better mods, 2 are currently useless. Anoint it so you can save 4 passive points.

"
Epsi_ wrote:
Great buid, I have a question :

Is withering step really bringing something useful to the transcendance variant ? the buff will be canceled all the time ?

thanks in advance

Wither buff doesn't get canceled, only Elusive one. Yeah it brings a lot QoL and instant damage boost without using Withering Totems. Helmet enchant is highly recommended too.

"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
What im Skill now levling tree or Main tree ? The levling tree is little different .

Leveling tree is optimized to get you going easier early. Passive points that differ from the main one you should respec and continue with the main passive tree.

"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:

I think its just preference. Damage or sustain. I usually prefer sustain with one Gemini claw.

this^^

"
KekkoRebu wrote:
What support do you drop if you only have a 5L chest?

Vile Toxins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info