[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

what do you think of Skitterbots instead of malevolence? shocking boss gives almost as much damage as malevolence and gives perma chill mobs.
"

Try Cobra Lash without Pierce ability. Pierce makes it work rly bad because it messes up chaining.

I see. Yeah, I still had pierce on at the time. I will try that without pierce later.

I actually now switched back to PS after Molrix mentioned that lvl21 23q was quite cheap (snatched one at 30c yesterday, while VG was at 70 and CL at 200!). I think I still have time to make final decision until I'm ready to do annointment/6-link Perfect Form/Get proper helmet enchant.

You were right about Molten Shell. It needs a bit of practice to time it at the right moment to face tank stuff. I would say it is the first thing to learn to do following this guide.
(Deleted)
Last edited by T_V_C on Dec 24, 2019, 11:57:07 AM
"
Zutox wrote:
Does anyone else have an issue with pestilent strike sometimes causing mini freezes when it prolifs into other mobs? It's really frustrating since I don't have any performance issues with VS but at least in my opinion PS is way cleaner to clear maps with than with VS.

I was having this issue too
T16s on a 5link with 4.5k hp gets kind of spicy sometimes, but this build is pretty fun. I've been trying to make viper strike viable since the beta so I was excited to try this out. PS feels great for clearing, in the tighter maps it will eat multiple packs with a single prolif chain. Next up is another claw and then a 6 link.

Thanks for the build!
Anyone else have hard time capping resistances? I've changed my one ring to Circle of Nostalgia, to have some chaos res and I feel, that it will be pain in the ass, after I'll change my helmet to -chaos res one. Especially as I'm running Alira atm.
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Anyone else have hard time capping resistances? I've changed my one ring to Circle of Nostalgia, to have some chaos res and I feel, that it will be pain in the ass, after I'll change my helmet to -chaos res one. Especially as I'm running Alira atm.

I know... capping res can be a pain, especially with Circle of Nostalgia.

Get triple res belt 100-120 res. Use catalysts on jewelry for 20% more res from them.
Change Alira for 2 points.

"
SweetNausea wrote:
T16s on a 5link with 4.5k hp gets kind of spicy sometimes, but this build is pretty fun. I've been trying to make viper strike viable since the beta so I was excited to try this out. PS feels great for clearing, in the tighter maps it will eat multiple packs with a single prolif chain. Next up is another claw and then a 6 link.

Thanks for the build!

Ty for the feedback! :)
How’s this build for lower budget - have around 2 ex to start a new build.
"
Hellsmith wrote:
How’s this build for lower budget - have around 2 ex to start a new build.

You can start with 2ex. Get something like this for initial 6L
, it's around 40c.

For accuracy until better rings, 1c.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 24, 2019, 2:13:25 PM
I got lucky ad dropped item for 12ex. Anyone could take a look at my char and suggest what biggest upgrade could be?

P.S I was looking at the POb, it shows ~7 mil damage, mine shows 700k. Probably haven't ticked something, but how it could be such difference?
Last edited by Padashuruar on Dec 24, 2019, 3:44:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info