[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

@Torstein I think you replied to the wrong guy, I have Primal Spirit in my build. Only difference between my tree and yours is that I swapped most of the life nodes out for Cluster Jewels. I'm also running Precision Lv. 1 for my Watcher's Eye so I have 5 Auras running.
Last edited by qawsican on Mar 30, 2020, 5:16:03 PM
Just as an Information for all of you curious People: So far I´ve cleared all Content with basically maxed out gear - but don´t try it with a Shield. The Damage is really lackluster. I will be swapping to 2 claws in the next days.

The idea behind it was with the 300% extra-dmg from low tolerance one claw should manage the Damage but when I compare my dps to thorsteins at Minotaur it is embarassingly slow so yeah, one claw + Shield doesnt work unfortunately :D
"
Truhls wrote:

could you tell me how to craft it? i have the money so it shouldnt be an issue lol.

Just Alt or Chaos spam a Hunter Influenced amulet til you hit it. You could also try fossiling it but I haven't researched which fossils to use.
would be a claw with damage over time multiplier and chaos multiplier not be better than a claw with one of those and added chaos damage?
"
qawsican wrote:
@Torstein I think you replied to the wrong guy, I have Primal Spirit in my build. Only difference between my tree and yours is that I swapped most of the life nodes out for Cluster Jewels. I'm also running Precision Lv. 1 for my Watcher's Eye so I have 5 Auras running.

Yy i meant for him sry
"

Yeah I had the same issue, I had like 20 useable mana or something with Enlighten 4 & -18 mana, so I just decided to craft a Malevolence Mana Reserve amulet instead and save myself the headache.

If you could just follow the passive tree i gave you shouldn't have mana issues. You are missing Primal Spirit notable passive.[/quote]

i just took out some health, allocated it.....and still cant use malevolence. It also didnt give me enough mana to use totems with aspect of the spider.

Mind you i was using your exaclt build before yesterday when i switched up the tree to try and be tankier. I still couldnt use it then.
Last edited by Truhls on Mar 30, 2020, 5:32:35 PM
"
lormdoep wrote:
would be a claw with damage over time multiplier and chaos multiplier not be better than a claw with one of those and added chaos damage?

It needs to multiply something so having good base chaos damage is essential.
"
Truhls wrote:
"

Yeah I had the same issue, I had like 20 useable mana or something with Enlighten 4 & -18 mana, so I just decided to craft a Malevolence Mana Reserve amulet instead and save myself the headache.

If you could just follow the passive tree i gave you shouldn't have mana issues. You are missing Primal Spirit notable passive.

i just took out some health, allocated it.....and still cant use malevolence. It also didnt give me enough mana to use totems with aspect of the spider.

Mind you i was using your exaclt build before yesterday when i switched up the tree to try and be tankier. I still couldnt use it then.[/quote]

Ok lemme load everything in PoB to see whats going on
"
Truhls wrote:

Yeah I had the same issue

Ok i checked and i dunno what is the prob. Everything is fine. You can even link Culling strike to Herald of Agony and still be fine. Even without Primal Spirit with all linked and active you will have unreserved 49 mana which is ok.
Mana regen per second is 49 or more.

Just dont put totem setup into gloves and its all good.

Let me know have you fixed it
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 30, 2020, 5:41:40 PM
"
"
Truhls wrote:

Yeah I had the same issue

Ok i checked and i dunno what is the prob. Everything is fine. You can even link Culling strike to Herald of Agony and still be fine. Even without Primal Spirit with all linked and active you will have unreserved 49 mana which is ok.
Mana regen per second is 49 or more.

Just dont put totem setup into gloves and its all good.

Let me know have you fixed it

Yeah i dont know what the issue is.

https://imgur.com/a/b7HzNWg

I cant even remotely use mal.i dont have 40 mana left over so im not sure why PoB says that. This is with aspect of the spider on. literally 0 room for mal, i cant even use totems with it. Wither totem is in the helm. Enlighten 4 is in the gloves with mal, plague, herald of agony. All of my links are the suggested links in the build outside of plague bearer which in or out of the link doesnt effect the mana.
Last edited by Truhls on Mar 30, 2020, 5:53:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info