[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

You do not mention about elemental penetration on weapons. Does elemental penetration on weapon not apply to mine?
Can you give some samples of cheap version of this build? Because my budget now its only ~70 chaos
Anyone know if the new +1 all cold gems on wands would help the damage more than another prefix/suffix. Could get +2 from dual wands or +3 from staff.
"
lostrase wrote:
Dude try Voidwalker boots (5 target pierce while you have phasing + phasing on kill) and shape ring with assassin mark on hit is too good improvement for critical build.

How does this work since its the mines doing the killing and not you?
"
Namper wrote:
Anyone know if the new +1 all cold gems on wands would help the damage more than another prefix/suffix. Could get +2 from dual wands or +3 from staff.

I tried with +5 gems (+3 cold +2 all gems) on a staff and got about the same result as the wands I'm using now.
"
diem4801 wrote:
"
lostrase wrote:
Dude try Voidwalker boots (5 target pierce while you have phasing + phasing on kill) and shape ring with assassin mark on hit is too good improvement for critical build.

How does this work since its the mines doing the killing and not you?

Yeah you're right, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work since "You" need to get the kill, so the voidwalker idea is pretty much void.
"
"
diem4801 wrote:
Is there a benefit in using pierce support over piercing shots in the tree? Seems like you could include a better support gem, ive used both so far and two additional enemies pierced seems to be more than plenty. I dont have a 6s yet so its hard to gauge how much better it would be.

Higher number of pierces, but that's about it.

He meant taking Piercing shots node (+2 pierce) and replace Pierce support with other support for more damage. Isn't a good idea?
Hi. What about bonechill support on the skitterbots?
"
FedeS wrote:
"
"
diem4801 wrote:
Is there a benefit in using pierce support over piercing shots in the tree? Seems like you could include a better support gem, ive used both so far and two additional enemies pierced seems to be more than plenty. I dont have a 6s yet so its hard to gauge how much better it would be.

Higher number of pierces, but that's about it.

He meant taking Piercing shots node (+2 pierce) and replace Pierce support with other support for more damage. Isn't a good idea?

That's what I meant, I swapped out Pierce with chain and went with Piercing shots instead, so it's a good idea :)
"
Vickery wrote:
Hi. What about bonechill support on the skitterbots?

Yeah it could work, good idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info