[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

I got a question OP about the Main linked to HoP? Don't we get maim from our blood stance already? Unless you're running sand for the layer defense.

Also I was wondering if 6L'ing cyclone with energy leech a good idea or not? I'm still debating because of the Main link we have in our helmet.

mb
Last edited by grilloarg on Sep 16, 2019, 4:05:46 PM
"
Hey, so far I really like Flicker Strike, I like Juggernaut and Omnislash, so this is pretty fantastic. Thank you very much for posting this build!

I have a few questions though, how would your build compare to https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514061 ?

And what recommendations do you have for SSF? So far I only have Terminus and Atziri's Flask.

Still levelling ... have Tabula for 6L but obviously will fall off short in end game.

I guess for the sake of the ascendancy skills I should roll myself a good rare Evasion/ES Helmet and if I ever replace Tabula pure ER for Body?

The rest I guess ER as main stat or should I go for Hybrid ER/ES?

I am trying to focus mainly of Life, Res, ES and then damage.

Le Heup of All seems to be very nice QoL Ring for Res and Attributes... I really hope I can drop it randomly, farming the Div Card is unimaginable for me.

And last question, would you recommend getting more life leech from gear or passive tree? Or should Atziris Flask be enough, as long as I can keep up charges?

played that flicker build, i dont recomend it.

Low dmg, low survivality, an ran out of frenzy charges during t15+ bosses.

If u wanna flick without any type of problems play raider or buy one and precusor with:

15% chance that if you would gain Frenzy Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Frenzy Charges

And if u wanna permantly flick around t16 bosses and ue, farruls armours+ that precursor with that mod solves all ur problems.
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
"
dezimalzahl wrote:
Hey Space, first of all thanks for the guide.

I dedicated all saturday to this build and I am really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to any updates! :)

Due to time constraints, this build may only exist on standard for me. How is it fairing in Blight maps?

To be honest, blight maps are pretty tough. I just tend to cyclone around and try to build towers. but sometimes flicker just takes you down an entire lane and your pump gets rekt. but thats something i am ok with since i just love flickering so much :D
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
I got a question OP about the Main linked to HoP? Don't we get maim from our blood stance already? Unless you're running sand for the layer defense.

Also I was wondering if 6L'ing cyclone with energy leech a good idea or not? I'm still debating because of the Main link we have in our helmet.

Flesh and Stone's Maim (16%) and Maim Support (14%) are additive for 30% Maim effect when linked. The Herald of Purity Maim effect gets overwritten by Flesh and Stone's. The link is just incidental to have everything getting the Enlighten effect.
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 16, 2019, 6:27:20 PM
maps going smooth so far. Porcupines are a bit of a thread, but i started levling my steelskin/cwdt setup a bit more and that seems to help.

Blights are a chore though. If its only one side where mobs spawn its pretty easy. but as soon as mobs start coming from different directions i start getting flickered away. And i have no time to do towers, as once you stop flickering you are usually dead.

Still a bit wondering how to reach that high DPS. Got most of the items ready now, but im not even at 10% of the 10mil DPS.
Last edited by Mathorg on Sep 17, 2019, 10:22:48 AM
"
Mathorg wrote:
maps going smooth so far. Porcupines are a bit of a thread, but i started levling my steelskin/cwdt setup a bit more and that seems to help.

Blights are a chore though. If its only one side where mobs spawn its pretty easy. but as soon as mobs start coming from different directions i start getting flickered away. And i have no time to do towers, as once you stop flickering you are usually dead.

Still a bit wondering how to reach that high DPS. Got most of the items ready now, but im not even at 10% of the 10mil DPS.

With a 125% Abyssus, a high roll on Starforge, and a Flicker Strike helm enchant, the build is capable of nearly 16mil DPS. Average rolls and no enchant should get you in the 12 million range.

POB does not calculate Close Combat or Multistrike correctly. Close combat doesn't get counted at all and Multistrike only calculates attack speed and first hit, applying a 10% reduction to damage instead of a 10% increase (the average over three hits). There is also damage coming from Ancestral Warchief (put down a standard and a Vaal) and dropping a 50 stack banner for Adrenaline. Equip Full Life Support if you really want to explode a boss.
Update with lvl 83:
- still missing uber lab. sitting at 4.1k HP and 200 ES
- doing yellow maps
- My damage is pretty decent now, bosses die within 1 or maybe 2 sec
- i havent failed any blight for a while, not even with boss spawn and different directions. got my first few blighted maps and will try them once i finished uber lap.
- dieing ist not really an issue anymore.

so far really enjoying the build. tbh it needs starforge to shine. with terminus est it was possible, but not that great. now with everything put together and getting more levels it feels very smooth to breeze through maps and bosses. thanks for sharing such a nice, fast and cheap build!

total investment for me is probably under 2 ex. most of it was starforge for 1 ex.
working towards my 6link bronns.

one question, what is your tought about 3g/3r instead of 4r/2g? replace ruthless with impale. less clear, but should be even more boss DPS. And well, main reason for it: its way cheaper to buy.

Lvl 86 now. Doing red maps and lvl 100 delve super easy. still on 5 link too.
blights are easy too, just dont waste time with towers...i usually die, or loose if i try to build / upgrade towers.
I cant understand what i do wrong
I have 666 dps starforge/6 link bronk/flicker 20quality/91lvl/Cap res./5.4 EHP
the one thing i dont have is +1 frenzy on my shaper's touch but my damage not even comparable to your
I tried Phoenix/Mino, i put totem/banner have 8 frenzy/4 power charges jump in withh all my flasks and i do like 10-15% hp damage to mino/phoenix while my flasks is up
Tried Abyssus and Vortex/atm pref vortex because enlighten lvl 2
I double-checked tree/gems and stil have no idea why i have no damage lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info